• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Harrower 11-20-15 9PM Est. Catskills

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay folks. Time to put aside your dragon turtles and Shadowguard encounters. The first harrower of many for the fall/winter season. This will happen on Cats at approx. 9pm est. It is our goal to do some of these on other shards as the season progresses to achieve maximum pvp output.

Ya'll arn't gonna let me post this on UHall and then get away with it are ya?

See ya on the field.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a reminder that we are still go for this. Hope to see some pvp tonight.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Most of us transferred our toons off due to low population. You're guild was a pleasure to fight when they were active, but that other guild played like wussies and would log as soon as the competition picked up...

I'd be happy to bring a char back there if things pick up, but right now LS is by far the most active shard pvp wise.

In order for PvP to pick up we need it consolidated, if you and your guildmates can afford it I would strongly suggest bringing alts to LS. The more people/guild we can get on one server the more activity we will all see.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the offer and we will take you up on that. Like I said, we plan on doing this on some of the more active pvp servers. It is my hope through these events to bring cats back up to par with GL or LS like it had been before. That guild you are referring to already said they aren't coming after we announced it. They are trying to withhold pvp from us as some sort of a tactic or something. Still I hope we can get some guilds to show up tonight.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the offer and we will take you up on that. Like I said, we plan on doing this on some of the more active pvp servers. It is my hope through these events to bring cats back up to par with GL or LS like it had been before. That guild you are referring to already said they aren't coming after we announced it. They are trying to withhold pvp from us as some sort of a tactic or something. Still I hope we can get some guilds to show up tonight.
Will have to finish the char I was making over there then. Sounds like fun, although suiting him up will be an issue.

Whenever you decide to do this on LS, let me know. If you need any skulls, I'll be more than happy to provide them.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
It is my hope through these events to bring cats back up to par with GL or LS like it had been before.
GL is completely dead, we have a guildmate who solos whats left of GL whenever he can in the PST morning and sometimes nighttime. Pretty mean bushido mage.

That guild you are referring to already said they aren't coming after we announced it. They are trying to withhold pvp from us as some sort of a tactic or something.
That's because if they dont fight, then they dont risk losing fights. That's their logic, some of that guild used to run with us and they would blatantly refuse to fight a difficult fight if there was little chance to win. They are cowards and have no honor, and if your guild continues to make a good show of numbers then you don't need to worry about them not showing up. We'll fight always :)

Anyways, I had a blast tonight... I might have to get something other than a Mage wep necro mage over there, and possibly buy myself a new mouse too. Unfortunately my mouse scroll wheel is erratic and scrolls incorrectly at random times very frequently. Cant tell you how many times I cast offensive spells like strangle on myself tonight lol

Anyways, good fights :)

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yeah thanks for the harrower. It was a lot of fun. The yew fighting after it was great! Its so nice to see honorable pvp with no one being ass hats.