• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crimson Dragon Statuette

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have to say I am not liking the look of this new 1st yr Crimson Dragon vet reward.
Not sure why they didn't just copy the look of the Platinum Dragon and make it red.
This Crimson kinda has a weird thing going on with its wing and it appears smaller

Sorry about pic, saw it on a vendor and thought I would share

Crimson Dragon.jpg Platinum Dragon.jpg

DJ Diddles

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I'm not a huge fan of the new Crimson Dragon either. If you're interested a red Platinum Dragon, I'd suggest just dyeing one.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have to say I am not liking the look of this new 1st yr Crimson Dragon vet reward.
Not sure why they didn't just copy the look of the Platinum Dragon and make it red.
This Crimson kinda has a weird thing going on with its wing and it appears smaller

Sorry about pic, saw it on a vendor and thought I would share

View attachment 39565 View attachment 39566
Because they are two completely different looking dragons in game.