• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Jewelry 1B GOLD for Jewels

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Hi all, I'm sourcing for both Ring & Brac with following mods, or something close: -

FC and / or FCR
EP
DCI and / or HCI
SDI
skill
skill

Please show me what you got via ICQ 999 12 701

I will shower you with gold for thiss. TYTY

p.s Captain, people such as: Genchatroll, Merlin, Peekay, are not supposed to troll this thread. Do whatever you need to. Thanks.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
lol, dont even know who this noob is, but my thread is certainly getting free bumps.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nails may have something. Settle ya bill and give him a shout?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Why you always trying to troll this guy man? Stop harassing him on every thread.
I actually agree, though I agree with everything pwny's saying, I don't feel the need to say it mutiple times daily. It does get tedious seeing a direct troll in every single thread JDG post's in or creates. The bs that happened between JDGTR and Nails Warstein is well known, we don't need a parrot (to be reminded about it every 45 seconds). We're not going to forget, so thanks for the 300th reminder PwnySlaystation . You can sit down now.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
anyways, yall know where the money is, if you want money, look for me.