• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need help with closed account

Norman Bates

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
one of my newer accounts is closed, I guess the subscription ran out. Cannot re-activate it because it doesn't appear to be linked to a master account. Got a house that just started idoc, can't bring up the account to do anything about it. Tried contacting broadsword, got a total run around. Bogus dead-end links and such. Any ideas how the hell to get ahold of someone before it's too late? Tx for your insight...

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If it isnt linked, why not....well, just link it then?

Click "Link Accounts", type in the account name + password at the bottom, click "Link", then continue.

Norman Bates

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it isnt linked, why not....well, just link it then?

Click "Link Accounts", type in the account name + password at the bottom, click "Link", then continue.
there is nothing that says link accounts....I log in to a master account that has room for another account, which puts it to the accounts management page....I see nothing there about linking accounts OOPPS just found it, link accounts...will give that a try:]

Norman Bates

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there is nothing that says link accounts....I log in to a master account that has room for another account, which puts it to the accounts management page....I see nothing there about linking accounts OOPPS just found it, link accounts...will give that a try:]
ok I found the link accounts....first thing it asks for is the mythic master account...put that in, + the password, then hit "link"....just puts me over to the account management page

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
it doesn't work for me. i have a few unlinked accounts (freebie junk accounts from AOS) and attempted to link 2 of them on the account management page.

[BCOLOR=#f5e1e1]Logged in and selected "Link Accounts":[/BCOLOR]
acctmgt1.png

[BCOLOR=#f5e1e1]i entered my game account name and game account password, then clicked "Link":[/BCOLOR]
acctmgt2.png

[BCOLOR=#f5e1e1]so far so good. after clicking 'Link', i get a success messge:[/BCOLOR]
acctmgt3.png

[BCOLOR=#f5e1e1]last step it fails. after the "Success!" message, i click 'continue' only to get a message telling me the account 'could not be linked'.[/BCOLOR]
acctmgt4.png

i have 1 slot left to link another account. neither of the accounts i tried to link were successful. both got the 'could not be linked' message.

btw....what happened to the Account Management sticky that used to be on stratics? it is not easily found. i stopped searching after a couple of minutes.