• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You fail to steal the item...

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
It started with the new stealables in Blackthorns Castle. They were made harder to steal, even with 120 skill points in Stealing.

I know, it was done to make it more challenging and I now, sometimes, need 2-3 attempts to successfully steal an item and that's ok.

But 6 failed attempts in a row!!! Seriously?!?

Now I wonder if the +10 to Stealing skill, you get from the Talisman Of The Fey (Ferret Form) goes beyond the skill cap?!

@Kyronix ?

StealingFails.jpg

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
120 REAL skill > +skill items

I've noticed a significant difference between my 120 thief and my 102+items thief.

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
120 REAL skill > +skill items

I've noticed a significant difference between my 120 thief and my 102+items thief.
I know. :smile2:

I have 120 real skill points in Stealing and usually I get the new stealables in 1st or 2nd attempt.

The +10 skill bonus is not from the talisman itself, but from being in the Ferret Form... so.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The +10 skill bonus is not from the talisman itself, but from being in the Ferret Form... so.
Pretty sure +skill from forms acts like items, not really benefiting capped players. Be nice if it did though...

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oic I think I will bump up my crate thieving with this change.

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
my hubby failed 90 times at gm on the doom rock lol, was right after the last patch.
Something has definitely changed! :frown2:

I thought the 6 fails yesterday was a fluke, but it happened again today!

This is ridiculous!

@Kyronix , could you please take a look at this?

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Odd, today I got the 'Waku On A Spit' on 1st attempt. :smile2:

Did Drachenfels get a fix with the publish this morning?