• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with how to dig up a shadow elemental

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK, Never really done this before but I am trying to train a pet and I read somewhere that having them fight a shadow elemental would be a good way to raise their skills. I must admit that I have never used a gargoyle pick axe. So to increase my chances on this what would be the steps? Should I use a prospector tool?

Thanks

Melchiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Quite easy to pull up a Shadow Elemental actually - you just need to have a miner who can dig shadow ore normally...

Find a standard mining area that gives you iron ore - use prospector's tool, then mine normally with Gargoyle's Pickaxe. Should be giving you shadow ore, and eventually a shadow ellie will pop up. You have to be using the gargoyle's pickaxe to get one to spawn though!

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quite easy to pull up a Shadow Elemental actually - you just need to have a miner who can dig shadow ore normally...

Find a standard mining area that gives you iron ore - use prospector's tool, then mine normally with Gargoyle's Pickaxe. Should be giving you shadow ore, and eventually a shadow ellie will pop up. You have to be using the gargoyle's pickaxe to get one to spawn though!
Thx. I actually had 2 spawn due to me getting bored and not paying attention

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Thx. I actually had 2 spawn due to me getting bored and not paying attention