• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nocturne Earrings

JohnnyO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are they Dyable? Uoguide says they can be dyed with Tokuno pigments but when I try it tells me you cannot dye that. They're dark and I find them hard to spot and wanted to dye to a brighter colour, so can they be dyed or not?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I just tried everything I have. Nothing worked.

JohnnyO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just tried everything I have. Nothing worked.
Ya I just tried all the dye tubs I have and none worked, I tested on Transparent Heart as well, and the metallic dye tub worked but that doesn't work for the Nocturne earrings. Anyway thanks for the response.:)

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I tried the natural plant dyes a moment ago, and that doesn't work either.

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Are they Dyable? Uoguide says they can be dyed with Tokuno pigments but when I try it tells me you cannot dye that. They're dark and I find them hard to spot and wanted to dye to a brighter colour, so can they be dyed or not?
Dyes don't seem to work either. But you can use medusa scales to give them charges which causes them to be more visible because they then display a charge number.

JohnnyO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I tried the natural plant dyes a moment ago, and that doesn't work either.
Dyes don't seem to work either. But you can use medusa scales to give them charges which causes them to be more visible because they then display a charge number.
So I guess they're not dyable, I don't have a problem with the colour they can just be hard to spot sometimes. Thanks all for the responses.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I guess they're not dyable, I don't have a problem with the colour they can just be hard to spot sometimes. Thanks all for the responses.
They are indeed a PITA to find in your backpack, in either client! :mad: