• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help! I've messed my game up somehow :(

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm not sure what I've done exactly other than my toolbar is missing from the bottom of my screen. It's only happening in UO. Any suggestions on how to get it back? :(

I'm using CC and i'm referring to my desktop toolbar, not any game related toolbar.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm assuming you mean the Windows task bar with the start button on the left and the time/date on the right hand side? Is this the one you can't see?

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, always been able to see it before, but now I can't :(

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cursor to the bottom edge of your screen and look around. Single left click and pull it back up :).

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
isnt it ALT+Return that you hit to toggle out of that?

i just tried that and it toggled back and forth with and without the toolbar, give it a try.

IcePrinsess

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I'm having a lot of quirky issues today. UO screen size changed to small, can't view my skills list, my macros are gone on one character and on a different character all my font colors were black and I couldn't see unless I had the journal open. Can't log into UO now... :(

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you all for the replies. Luckily restarting the client (for the 237643785 time), seemed to have fixed the issue itself. It's gremlins I tell ya!

Last edited: