• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skill managment web app

klapios

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hey guys,

While Atlantic was down I was crunching numbers on skill templates and I was getting really frustrated trying to do it on my head or in notepad. So, I wrote this html/javascript file you can open up using your browser( only tested it with chrome).

It has room for 9 skills and it tells you how much below or above 720 you are so if you need to make up skills with jewelry you know how much you need (this is the part that was frustating me).

Skills can be locked and released so you can tab through the values better.

I'm sure this exists somewhere else too, I mean this game is 18 years old, but I still thought I would share it with you all.

Also if you really have to look at it the script, please dont cause I'm a real novice :).

download the file and save it/open it as an html file.

or check it out here: http://klapios.com

Attachments

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice and clean, I like it, you could improve it with a dropdown of possible skills, and check on value that its reachable .. like not 120 poisoning..

But on its own, I can see it helping people :)

Good work.

klapios

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Nice and clean, I like it, you could improve it with a dropdown of possible skills, and check on value that its reachable .. like not 120 poisoning..

But on its own, I can see it helping people :)

Good work.
Thanks! I did think about the dropdown menu, but TBH it's faster for me to just type the skills/abrev manually. I might get around to polishing it when I'm bored but for now its functional. = )