• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trees...Give me them.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want all of the trees you see in the swamps and forests! I understand these can't be grown from seeds because of being 2 part items, but whatever, make them deeds like xmas trees. I'd even buy them off the store if I absolutely HAD to. :sad3:

I'd also love to have some kind of access to all of those other plants and rocks and things that you see out in the world that we cannot grow or otherwise attain, as well as the "forest" floor tiles.

I was hoping that when I heard "snowy trees" for the holidays they would add the old trees with a "snowy" graphics option like xmas trees. That would have made me the happiest person ever. Oh, well. It just got me thinking again how much I would like access to those trees.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I want all of the trees you see in the swamps and forests! I understand these can't be grown from seeds because of being 2 part items, but whatever, make them deeds like xmas trees. I'd even buy them off the store if I absolutely HAD to. :sad3:

I'd also love to have some kind of access to all of those other plants and rocks and things that you see out in the world that we cannot grow or otherwise attain, as well as the "forest" floor tiles.

I was hoping that when I heard "snowy trees" for the holidays they would add the old trees with a "snowy" graphics option like xmas trees. That would have made me the happiest person ever. Oh, well. It just got me thinking again how much I would like access to those trees.
I would LOVE that! If I could have my own Yew Tree.. I'd be the happiest!

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While we're making a wish list for Santa, I always wanted a housing tile set which would let me make a hillside and cave opening in my house. They could be slanted green tiles that have the stairs property. I always wanted to make a troll cave and RP a troll using the polymorph spell. Some tied up dwarves and a hobbit would be nice for deco too. :D

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Yes, give us access to more of the flowers and trees, please. :smile2:

Personally, I would love to be able to use the blue, pink and yellow versions of the small flowers ( "pixie dust"graphics), to give my garden more variation. :smile2:

And trees; ash, oak, walnut, willow and yew.

Btw, found Stupid Miner's post from 201o in the UO Botany and Nutrition forum. Click the spoiler button.:wink:

Last edited:

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, give us access to more of the flowers and trees, please. :smile2:

Personally, I would love to be able to use the blue, pink and yellow versions of the small flowers ( "pixie dust"graphics), to give my garden more variation. :smile2:

And trees; ash, oak, walnut, willow and yew.

Btw, found Stupid Miner's post from 201o in the UO Botany and Nutrition forum. Click the spoiler button.:wink:
Yeah man, nice stuff. Would be cool if it were a skill.

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
craftable glass that looks like water falls and water tiles......for us castle folks i would prob pee my self a little in sheer excitement if i could make water from something other that valrite and gozas....... and ofcourse MORE PLANTS "natural looking ones, that if they bloom only the petals of the flower change color, not the whole graphic" lol

Last edited: