• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Balakai staff (wand version)

-Hey Arnold-

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has any one gotten or seen the Balakai Staff but the wand version? I have not seen any one with it or any one selling it. was wondering if its just super rare or if it was not actually put into to the drop table.
wand.png

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Has any one gotten or seen the Balakai Staff but the wand version? I have not seen any one with it or any one selling it. was wondering if its just super rare or if it was not actually put into to the drop table.
View attachment 39201
I have not gotten or seen the wand yet (except for on TC1), same with all the gargish items (talons, or the throwing weapon). I have gotten about ~75 total drops from SG so far, without seeing such things.

Honestly, I don't think they drop, unless you need to be a gargoyle character to get the gargish versions ( haven't taken any gargoyles with me), the reason I say this, is because the wand is able to be equipped by both races Human/elf & gargoyles.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe the wand was only on TC then they changed the graphic when the publish went to prodo?

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have not gotten or seen the wand yet (except for on TC1), same with all the gargish items (talons, or the throwing weapon). I have gotten about ~75 total drops from SG so far, without seeing such things.

Honestly, I don't think they drop, unless you need to be a gargoyle character to get the gargish versions ( haven't taken any gargoyles with me), the reason I say this, is because the wand is able to be equipped by both races Human/elf & gargoyles.
Have done it with gargoyles and no such drop. Have not recieved any gargolye versions of anything

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
great question, i also haven't seen one, both the ones i got were wooden staffs.