• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gorgets poking through hooded robes...

WhiteWitch

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
heads poking through hats isn't either, infact virtually everything pokes through other things on EC paperdoll, also half the time my chars ride a tile faster than their armour....

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well I still find it interesting that when I put on the Evening Gown my feet suddenly forget that I had boots on and are bare.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I still find it interesting that when I put on the Evening Gown my feet suddenly forget that I had boots on and are bare.
Cinderella, dude. Dress is just trying to land you a prince.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Cinderella, dude. Dress is just trying to land you a prince.
Oh is that it? Well I sort of don't mind the fact that my legs protrude out the back of the gown when I walk... I've kinda gotten over that.... besides nothing wrong with showing a bit of leg from time to time. I just wish I had my boots. I don't want to step in no horse dung with my bare feet!