• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problems with my house

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After the last expansion the house of an account of mine is "Improperly placed". Can enter the owner and the other co-owner and friends that was already in nthe list of the house before expansion. But i can't do anything, also with the owner. I can't lock and secure anything and with the stuff that are in the house before expansion i can't do nothing. Someone can help me? There are 3 days that i call a ingame GM but noone has come. What have i do?
Tia

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
The house is not in any danger of collapsing?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Well that is good. Can ya tell where the house is placed and what may have changed near it?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That usually happens when a patch changes something, like they might have added a rock that houses cannot be placed on under the house, but since the house was already there it becomes improperly placed instead. I'm not sure if theres any way to fix it though....

Basically, improperly placed means if you drop the house you will not be able to place it again in the exact same spot.

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Is it a custom or a classic?

If it's a custom; have you tried changing the foundation style?

Last edited:

Governor Ma Nerva

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
if you are still having problems with using stuff in your house. hit the sign and change foundation style it should reset the things inside. Id recommend usin gclassic client to use sign its easier, and enhanced client is buggie for the simpelest of tasks at times.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also if someone is placing a house behind yours, its stairs are not counted during placement, but after that house is placed, now the distance is below the minimum of 5 (?) tiles due to those stairs, thus making your house improperly placed and if you decide to demolish or resize, you will not have a chance to set it to the same position.

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My house is a keep. nor a customized house and so i 'cab't demolish it because there are not anoter plac e to place it6. And i can't do nothing from the house panel control. I demolish it and then??? No, no. i can0't demolish it anch i can't change the foundation style :(

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So my question is do you use or have you used Honor? Often Honor gets wonky and when this sort of weirdness happens to me it's because Honor got nuts. Go out and Honor something like a rabbit or what have you and kill it. That should fix you.

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For GM
Please, I have Moxilla Firefox as browser. I can't send back my answer. Please give me an email of an afmin of my server ( Europa) so i can speak with him. Thanks