• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Found a very odd bug...

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you think its really abuse able those emails are probably worthless and it wont ever get fixed. Email [email protected]

If its really important you have a shot of it getting fixed sooner then later.
^Exactly right^. Email Mesanna is prob your best bet if its bad. I've sent those [email protected] emails then waited months for nothing.

Or you could do what I've done in the past that got the quickest action. Wait till around 4am then post details on the bug here on Stratics.
Most Mods are sleeping & don't get around to deleting threads till later in the morning. In the meantime, your thread is viewed by others
and word gets out quickly. Once the general public gets wind of this the DEVs really seem to get on the ball:p.
Sent a bug email once, no action for 2 months. Posted here & word got out then a patch fix showed 6 days later.

It must be noted : You'll get hit with a Stratics banstick. My account says I joined 2006 but it was actually
2003-ish. I had my account here banned several times for biting the bullet to get stuff fixed fast, heh. Long live the rebel !

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
^Exactly right^. Email Mesanna is prob your best bet if its bad. I've sent those [email protected] emails then waited months for nothing.

Or you could do what I've done in the past that got the quickest action. Wait till around 4am then post details on the bug here on Stratics.
Most Mods are sleeping & don't get around to deleting threads till later in the morning. In the meantime, your thread is viewed by others
and word gets out quickly. Once the general public gets wind of this the DEVs really seem to get on the ball:p.
Sent a bug email once, no action for 2 months. Posted here & word got out then a patch fix showed 6 days later.

It must be noted : You'll get hit with a Stratics banstick. My account says I joined 2006 but it was actually
2003-ish. I had my account here banned several times for biting the bullet to get stuff fixed fast, heh. Long live the rebel !
I'm almost always awake and on the forums around 4 Am, I would catch it if they tried :p

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
You know it's probably a good things some of us here on staff remember when there was a reprieve for many previously banned individuals. But to be safe, this is a tid-bit of information I'd not spread around too much.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My days as Johnny Lawbreaker are long over. I gave up caring once UO/EA made it clear they had also by nixing Punkbuster.

Imma law abiding citizen now :) The King is Dead, Long Live the King !