• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can we please..........

Jack Daniels

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Get some consideration for making VvV across all facets of the game. Like really if you joined VvV then obviously you want to pvp so why not make it so it can happen anywhere anytime, similar to the old days.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Get some consideration for making VvV across all facets of the game. Like really if you joined VvV then obviously you want to pvp so why not make it so it can happen anywhere anytime, similar to the old days.
Because people may want to PvP only at the time of their choosing?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
No, because that would get incredibly annoying at events (of any kind).
Do guild wars get annoying at events? you can already fight each other in Trammel. If you don't want to risk getting in a fight, go on a non VvV char.
I do believe making VvV word wide would be good for the game. It would not make any diff for non VvV as they can't be attacked or attack VvV in Trammel zone

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do guild wars get annoying at events? you can already fight each other in Trammel. If you don't want to risk getting in a fight, go on a non VvV char.
I do believe making VvV word wide would be good for the game. It would not make any diff for non VvV as they can't be attacked or attack VvV in Trammel zone
Yes, guild wars get annoying, as do the asshats who randomly decide to attack their own guild members because they're bored or have the attention span of a fruit fly. We really don't need more of it. There's also the logistical issues of summons (RCs/EVs) that tend to target orange players over mobs. I'm sure most players wouldn't be interested in dealing with statloss at an event. Then, of course, there's the issue with flagging on a VvV due to healing to think about (I know many players who heal random strangers during events).

So no, keep this system in Fel where all the rules make sense and the PvP at any time is implicit.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
That's why I play Siege, what you say make no sense to me :p

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like Dot said there is Always that 10% that take things over the top. Pre-tram I had relatives of those asshats Dot is speaking about camping/stalking 24/7 in front of my fel home looking for any chance of griefing. In that regard nothing really has changed.

I would have to say no as well simply because that door should stay shut.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Like Dot said there is Always that 10% that take things over the top. Pre-tram I had relatives of those asshats Dot is speaking about camping/stalking 24/7 in front of my fel home looking for any chance of griefing. In that regard nothing really has changed.

I would have to say no as well simply because that door should stay shut.
This ass hats will find a way, but I doubt you will see them orange, because then someone would take care of them. Letting VvV play on all facets would not indcrease the numbers of griefers.
Before Trammel, the game was very different, you did not have house teleporters and you would lose your house if you lost your key. The game is different now.

Letting VvV work on all facets would bring more PvP players but PvP players are not = griefers, Non PvP'ers would still be 100% safe in trammel.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No, sometimes I would like to be able to play on my old shard
Nothing is stopping you from doing that, its just your old shard will never be like Siege...and you shouldn't expect it to be.

Not to put too fine a point on it, as this is heading to derailment territory, but the majority of players have no interest in PvP. Hence the creation of Trammel, hence why Siege's population is low. Even when PvP is super controlled, like the arenas or RPer PvP, most people just aren't that interested.
Letting VvV work on all facets would bring more PvP players but PvP players are not = griefers, Non PvP'ers would still be 100% safe in trammel.
VvV being on all facets wouldn't "bring more PvP players," that is an unsupportable wishful-thinking statement. Sure it could bring more people, but where are they going to come from? And, why would VvV going to all facets make them suddenly come out of the woodwork?

Also, no, non-PvPers wouldn't be automatically safe.. If one of them heals a VvV, as I pointed out earlier, they will flag. This includes healing players, healing pets, ressing, and the completely uncontrollable Noble Sacrifice area res.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
NO because there is FAR too many ways to cause Griefing with that Crap. First off having recently done a Trammel EM event where healing or rezing other players got you Guard Whacked imagine that sort of crap 10 times worse at an EM event where someone "nice" who has ZERO chance or desire to PvP "accidentally" heals or rezes the "wrong" Person..... now they are pulled in to the ******** and have to suffer just because they are too nice.... NO F that .... not having it, won't stand for it, NOT ever going to support it. Because everyone who is nice and considerate will most certainly have this happen..... will stop attending events.... and at that point there will be ZERO content to the game to keep a great number of players still interested in UO..... do have any idea how many people would quit UO if they didn't have EM events to go to? And don't give me that stupid song and dance about how the people in VvV would regulate it and keep it in check because you don't play on my shard and I can say with 100% certainty that it would be a serious cluster F on my shard because 90% of those same folk come to the EM events and already cause more than enough grief to have drivin off dozens of decent folk from the events and the shard. So NO.

How about this..... I'll support the idea when the FEL BS stops spilling into General Chat... And when I can get the same stuff in Tram that I can get in FEL.... Same powerscrolls, Same gathering Benefits... everything.

And there is NO griefing, no ways to "Trick" anyone into VvV, and there is a 100% failsafe method to NOT get involved in VvV. When that happens... which we all know will NEVER BE..... then I'll support it.

Oh and to add to that when the EM's are given the power to STOP the griefing by removing offenders for the duration of the event.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This ass hats will find a way, but I doubt you will see them orange, because then someone would take care of them. Letting VvV play on all facets would not indcrease the numbers of griefers.
Before Trammel, the game was very different, you did not have house teleporters and you would lose your house if you lost your key. The game is different now.

Indeed the game is very different since I started playing in mid 1998, However that 10% Is Still alive and well.

Not once did I lump PvP players as greifers into any of my opinion.

Allowing VvV across all faucets would open up tram to all that is PvP and all it that it comes with, You might like that environment(still) but the other 3/4 have moved on.

Jack Daniels

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Firstly, we are talking about PvP, not events. Not everyone care about the events. Secondly, if pvp at an event annoys you, who cares. People pay for their accounts to play the way they want, not to please you. Lastly, no one asked you to participate in it, yes it will take place in tram but you can't be killed so why do you care??
This post was made to try and increase the amount of PvP that takes place in UO, it was not made to remove tram, nor was it made to make everyone have to PvP. If you are part of VvV just for to wear the gear then your fair game. If you don't like PvP and don't want to take part then don't post because it really doesn't involve you and well TBO your input doesn't matter.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Firstly, we are talking about PvP, not events. Not everyone care about the events. Secondly, if pvp at an event annoys you, who cares. People pay for their accounts to play the way they want, not to please you. Lastly, no one asked you to participate in it, yes it will take place in tram but you can't be killed so why do you care??
This post was made to try and increase the amount of PvP that takes place in UO, it was not made to remove tram, nor was it made to make everyone have to PvP. If you are part of VvV just for to wear the gear then your fair game. If you don't like PvP and don't want to take part then don't post because it really doesn't involve you and well TBO your input doesn't matter.
LMAO WOW who are you to tell us what we can and can not post about and guess what there are people that pay for their accounts that DO NOT want this and they have just as much right as the other side. All this is is another whine to force more people to deal with PvPers not having what they want and to hell with the rest of the player base. Gen Chat is bad enough with all your BS and now you want to bring it to Tram and put it all over the screen for all to see. Maybe if PvPers showed more respect for others instead of all the childish BS we see in Gen Chat then more people might consider some of your request but no and your post shows just how much you truly care about the state of UO and the impression you give the rest of the world.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It would effect me..... NOT only would it further destroy the EM events... making it impossible to tell friend from foe.... and with the way it is if I am not "IN" VvV I can't see who is or isn't..... so the likelyhood that I'd accidentally heal or help one of them is VERY large.... pulling me into something I have ZERO care for..... Furthermore all the PvP crap that comes with it including smack talk and everything else associated with it will further disrupt the events and make it even harder than it already is to pay attention to the story being told by the EM's...

And my input does matter..... afterall I pay to play this game too...... and I pay a heck of a lot more than the average person... And it does involve me when you talk about bringing VvV into Tram... If you want to increase the amount of PvP then start improving it's image. By Stopping the Smack talk crap in the Gen Chat..... Stop or drive out all those who use the cheat programs... if you do half that you might just see more interest in it.... But since we all know that will NEVER happen then you reap what you sow... Which is the barren desolate land of Fel.

Re-read post 15.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

Man I appreciate the sentiment and I'm down for whatever they can do to help pvp out, but I just don't think this is one of them.

Someone mentioned the pvp being more focused in Fel and that's the decision I think we arrived at years ago when extending pvp to trammel was brought up.

At this point it's beyond me what they can do to help it out without putting a lot of resources into existing pvp systems or some shiny new item.

Then in comes those in trammel who says it's not fair and they're being forced to go to Fel, they're the majority so they should get everything etc etc.

Honestly man, it's been 15 years of pvp for me and I think it's been a good run. It's to the point I log in once a week for an hour or so it's just not enough to keep me interested.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some Reason! Several Poster's talk about the focusing of PvP to strengthen It's aspect.

I cant speak for everyone but as a long time player I classify myself as a veteran of Uo not a tramie or a PvP player or some elite.

I have pursued PvP for many years, I have explored most aspects that the game has to offer and I can say with a fair amount of confidence that Spreading PvP haphazardly across the board would do way more harm than any good.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
What about allowing VvV on all facet but Trammel Britannia and Trammel old land (T2A). Only place blue can be attacked should be Felucca.
Yes we would need a fix for blue healing and ressing VvV and going orange. a popup warning could work like old crim warning.
Blue should only risk to go orange if they heal a VvV flaged in a VvV fight or res a VvV, who died to a VvV.
If blue and VvV are hunting together and there is no VvV fights going on, there is no reason to flag a helpful blue orange for healing or ressing a VvV.

And try to behave everyone, no need to be rude.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Sorry to say given the track record that will never happen. Just go to any populated shard and watch Gen Chat for a little while. Won't ever happen sorry.
I believe in the good in people, sometimes a little freindly reminder do a mega diff.
If all do their best to post in a polite way and show respect for others playstyle, you can get a very good debat without turning it in to a war.

It's ok to fear what VvV will do to the game if on all facets. It's also ok to want it on all facet and believe it can work.

It's not ok to be rude and show disrespect no matter if you are on the non PvP or the PvP side!

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I believe in the good in people, sometimes a little freindly reminder do a mega diff.
If all do their best to post in a polite way and show respect for others playstyle, you can get a very good debat without turning it in to a war.

It's ok to fear what VvV will do to the game if on all facets. It's also ok to want it on all facet and believe it can work.

It's not ok to be rude and show disrespect no matter if you are on the non PvP or the PvP side!
NEVER HAPPEN. You have not ever spent time with most of these people on my shard and trust me it's like being back in grade school.... there is no respect or being polite. It's not a fear... It's a guarantee. Already the disrespect they show for the EMs and everyone else on the shard has been proven time and time again... so NO.... I will NEVER support VvV on all shards. EVER.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
First you need to stop blame PvP'ers for that, it have nothing to do with being a PvP'er or not. I have played this game sinse dec 1997 and only place I never really played is in Trammel.
Maybe it's the Trammel ruleset that is bad as it is impossible to do player justice.
Even when Siege was a very busy shard, we did have player events, where the whole shard was invited. The few griefer we had did not have it easy.
It's about time you start to show a little respect and listen instead of being so stubborn as you have no prove for what would happen if VvV was allowed on all facets. You have an opinion, but that do not mean you are right :)

You and me can debat fine about other subjects but as soon it's about PvP, your attitude are annoying me a lot as you seem to believe all PvP'ers are little kids, who don't know how to behave. Blame the few troublemakers and not them, who just want to PvP with others who want to PvP too. Nowhere are people asking to be able to attack non PvP'ers.

Last edited:

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
NEVER HAPPEN. You have not ever spent time with most of these people on my shard and trust me it's like being back in grade school.... there is no respect or being polite. It's not a fear... It's a guarantee. Already the disrespect they show for the EMs and everyone else on the shard has been proven time and time again... so NO.... I will NEVER support VvV on all shards. EVER.
I do and this is exaggerated.

There really isn't even any pvpers there anymore.

So really any of the garbage you hear in general chat are from non pvpers.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Really because I see people yacking 10 times a day at least about where CREW is at and getting whacked...

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Maybe to your standards they may or may not be PvPers but if you ask them they are the most LEET Pvpers in all of UO's history.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Why would VvV need to come to Trammel and other facets? You can fight anyone, anytime in Fel or Siege. I would imagine if someone who PvP's is on one of the other facets, then they would be on a PvM character anyways and you would not be able to attack them so it would be pointless. Even the most hardcore PvPers have event characters and tram characters.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why would VvV need to come to Trammel and other facets? You can fight anyone, anytime in Fel or Siege. I would imagine if someone who PvP's is on one of the other facets, then they would be on a PvM character anyways and you would not be able to attack them so it would be pointless. Even the most hardcore PvPers have event characters and tram characters.
Because there are not enough sheep for them in Fel so they want to be able to go anywhere in UO hunting for them. Maybe if Fel was so crowded this might be consider but as Fel is a ghost facet why should we. They chased everybody off their facet an now want to bring their BS to the other facets.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Because there are not enough sheep for them in Fel so they want to be able to go anywhere in UO hunting for them. Maybe if Fel was so crowded this might be consider but as Fel is a ghost facet why should we. They chased everybody off their facet an now want to bring their BS to the other facets.
Stop this BS, it's not about sheep, it's a bout playstyle. Some players don't like PvP, they can still hunt in peace in Trammel. Other players like the risk for PvP, when they hunt and some like to be aggressive in PvP, Trammel zone are very boring for them. Allow PvP in Trammel would let the ones who don't want any kind of PvP stay safe and the ones, who like some PvP can join VvV. Sure they need to fix the flaging from healing so non VvV can't heal a VvV, who are fighting an other players and end up orange.
It may even make fel less dangerous as the PvP'ers will hunt at other places too. Noone are forced to join VvV, they decide if they want to be sheeps or not.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Really because I see people yacking 10 times a day at least about where CREW is at and getting whacked...
Yeah last time I logged in they were asking where crew was looking to pvp like I was.

No luck, but let me know if they pop up somewhere. If appreciate it.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yeah last time I logged in they were asking where crew was looking to pvp like I was.

No luck, but let me know if they pop up somewhere. If appreciate it.
Sure np

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to regret this but it seems to me every "fix" to make PvPers happy involves forcing others to participate and or spectate. Whether by encouraging people to travel to Felucca to get more resources, a unique shard with it's own rule set, putting power scrolls only in Felucca, multiple passes at special PvP systems, EM events that require you to go to Felucca, etc. But that's not enough, now we need to bring it to Trammel?! If PvP is so gosh darn wonderful and popular, then maybe you need to come up with your own methods for making it work within your community. Roleplayers aren't getting special consideration but they manage to make the game work for them. For the record I enjoyed PvP in it's time, I enjoyed it more when it was consensual. I have no desire to see it come back to Trammel in any way shape or form other than as it currently exists. But that's just me.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Non consensual PvP is a thing of the past.
it isnt non consensual pvp....if you dont consent...dont join vvv...problem solved.

Personally I think it is the best idea I have heard in years.... This would stop the posers that join vvvv just for the cheap loot but never go to fel. .

I dont see any negative to this at all. Anyone can opt out by simply not using their vvv character except when they are consenting to pvp.

Right now it is deemed to be consensual anywhere in Fel.... now it would be consensual when ever you are on a vvv toon....which is really how it should be!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stop this BS, it's not about sheep, it's a bout playstyle. Some players don't like PvP, they can still hunt in peace in Trammel. Other players like the risk for PvP, when they hunt and some like to be aggressive in PvP, Trammel zone are very boring for them. Allow PvP in Trammel would let the ones who don't want any kind of PvP stay safe and the ones, who like some PvP can join VvV. Sure they need to fix the flaging from healing so non VvV can't heal a VvV, who are fighting an other players and end up orange.
It may even make fel less dangerous as the PvP'ers will hunt at other places too. Noone are forced to join VvV, they decide if they want to be sheeps or not.
Personally I dont think the part about flagging while healing is broken....and I like the dynamic. If you are going to thrust yourself into a pvp fight in a way that effects the outcome....then you should be attackable!

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Personally I dont think the part about flagging while healing is broken....and I like the dynamic. If you are going to thrust yourself into a pvp fight in a way that effects the outcome....then you should be attackable!
In non-fel ruleset, no one should be thrust into a PvP fight. They were talking about mistakenly healing someone not knowing that they were VvV such as events. If VvV were to come to all lands, then someone not involved should not be flagged. The only way it would work would be to make someone in VvV only able to accept beneficial acts from others in VvV or keep it in Fel where it belongs. If the masses of UO players enjoyed and wanted to participate in PvP then there would be no other rulesets and Fel would be the place to be.

The way to fix PvP would be for all the people that PvP to actually stay on one shard and actually fight against each other instead of guilds constantly shard hopping looking for quiet shards to gripe about the lack of PvP. Just my 2 cents....

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In non-fel ruleset, no one should be thrust into a PvP fight. They were talking about mistakenly healing someone not knowing that they were VvV such as events. If VvV were to come to all lands, then someone not involved should not be flagged. The only way it would work would be to make someone in VvV only able to accept beneficial acts from others in VvV or keep it in Fel where it belongs. If the masses of UO players enjoyed and wanted to participate in PvP then there would be no other rulesets and Fel would be the place to be.

The way to fix PvP would be for all the people that PvP to actually stay on one shard and actually fight against each other instead of guilds constantly shard hopping looking for quiet shards to gripe about the lack of PvP. Just my 2 cents....
I am not talking about fixing pvp....I am talking about fixing vvv.....if you agree to vvv it should be wide open, if you opt in you are in period. The cheap loot you get doesnt fall off your body as soon as you come to tram...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
it isnt non consensual pvp....if you dont consent...dont join vvv...problem solved.

Personally I think it is the best idea I have heard in years.... This would stop the posers that join vvvv just for the cheap loot but never go to fel. .

I dont see any negative to this at all. Anyone can opt out by simply not using their vvv character except when they are consenting to pvp.

Right now it is deemed to be consensual anywhere in Fel.... now it would be consensual when ever you are on a vvv toon....which is really how it should be!
The moment you join VvV or enter Felucca you have consented to those rules. I personally choose to play where I play for a reason. I am somebody where I play. There is plenty of room for more "somebodys".

I am just saying that the wild gunslinger days of MMO are over. You PvPers need to fight one another and leave the rest of the players be.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
if you agree to vvv it should be wide open, if you opt in you are in period. The cheap loot you get doesnt fall off your body as soon as you come to tram...
The issue isn't about people in VvV, it is about innocent players accidentally being put into it by a beneficial action on someone in VvV without them being aware that person is in VvV. When I am at an event, I heal those around me as I attack the mobs or boss. I don't have time to hover over someone before healing to verify if they are VvV or not. I do not want to be flagged because of healing and I don't want to have to change my gameplay to accommodate people that already have the system in place in Fel. The few should not dictate to the masses.

When I go to Fel for treasure maps or luck bonus in dungeons, I fully accept that I can and will be attacked. I do not want to constantly look over my shoulder on the other facets or be forced to not help others.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a couple of vvv designated chars (sigil thieves) but want to access VVV areas when I want to, in the towns I want to do it in. I do not want my chars attacked whenever because it is facet wide. My thieves are used all over each facet for different things. Just because some vvv chars are pure pvp templates doesn't mean they all are. No point in saying use your other chars if you don't want them vvv attackable all over the facets. I don't have room to have vvv thiefs and non vvv thiefs. Leave it as it is.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I'm going to regret this but it seems to me every "fix" to make PvPers happy involves forcing others to participate and or spectate. Whether by encouraging people to travel to Felucca to get more resources, a unique shard with it's own rule set, putting power scrolls only in Felucca, multiple passes at special PvP systems, EM events that require you to go to Felucca, etc. But that's not enough, now we need to bring it to Trammel?! If PvP is so gosh darn wonderful and popular, then maybe you need to come up with your own methods for making it work within your community. Roleplayers aren't getting special consideration but they manage to make the game work for them. For the record I enjoyed PvP in it's time, I enjoyed it more when it was consensual. I have no desire to see it come back to Trammel in any way shape or form other than as it currently exists. But that's just me.
Again, all arguments that have been given before. Though just about all PVPers agree PVP should stay in fel.

However, how many "passes" did trammel get? I can tell you a great deal more than felucca ever did. Maybe trammel should come up with their own methods for making it work in their community. I'm pretty sure blackthorne and RG showing up for events wasn't for the PVPers, or the event moderators, or player coordinators etc.

It is narrow sighted to be unable to see past your own playstyle to think any addition to fel as a flaw.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The moment you join VvV or enter Felucca you have consented to those rules. I personally choose to play where I play for a reason. I am somebody where I play. There is plenty of room for more "somebodys".

I am just saying that the wild gunslinger days of MMO are over. You PvPers need to fight one another and leave the rest of the players be.
We agree the moment you join VVV you have consented to PvP..... no one is trying to force others to join....all that is being asked for is if you join and use the vvv gear then it should apply everywhere.