• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about Trial Accounts to Normal

EliteEmpire

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have a second account I want to make for holding another house and several other various gameplay reasons, I was just wanting to know if activating a 14 day trial account and simply setting up a 12.99 subscription was sufficient for making the account normal (and able to accept houses and all limits lifted). I dont need any special account bonus or any particular expansion. If this isnt sufficient, what is the best way?

Many thanks for the help

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a second account I want to make for holding another house and several other various gameplay reasons, I was just wanting to know if activating a 14 day trial account and simply setting up a 12.99 subscription was sufficient for making the account normal (and able to accept houses and all limits lifted). I dont need any special account bonus or any particular expansion. If this isnt sufficient, what is the best way?

Many thanks for the help
If you are going to set it up as an auto subscription then save yourself some money and do the 6 month for $59 if not then you will have to buy game time from the store.