• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Jewelry 10% SSI Ring

maji111

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
In the market for a clean (non-antique, non-prized) 10% SSI ring. Acceptable mods include HCI, DCI and DI.

If you have an item you are willing to part with that fits the above criteria, let me know an estimate of your asking price and I'll be in touch.

chemicalwarfare

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
In the market for a clean (non-antique, non-prized) 10% SSI ring. Acceptable mods include HCI, DCI and DI.

If you have an item you are willing to part with that fits the above criteria, let me know an estimate of your asking price and I'll be in touch.

I Got a bracelet its got all that but EP too :( upload_2015-10-24_14-41-34.png

maji111

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
If I had some way of accommodating the ring, I'd definitely take that off your hands, it's a very nice piece! Unfortunately it won't really work :-/