• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EC... I Tried... I Cried.... I Quit

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Okay I was going to try the EC. Just to see how it works and stuff. So I download it, fire it up and all. HOLY CRAP! Stuff is popping up all over the place. There's like 8000 tips of the day, lol. Gumps all over the place. It's so alien compared to the CC. You wouldn't know it was the same game at first glace. I couldn't even figure out in the mass of crap on the screen how to close the client. Seriously. Don't think we should be pushing new players first experience towards *that*. I'm really not here to bash the EC. The mechanics just hit me like a confusing mess. I get that if I spent a few hours, or weeks lol, with it things would probably start to make sense. But I don't think I'll be clicking that icon for awhile. I moved it to the other side of my monitor so i don't hit it by mistake. No wonder it's so hard to get new players interested.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
you're not alone. my first experience was similar to yours. i couldn't figure out how to get to my skills, lol. but the EC has one feature you can't get in the CC -- getting an item hue so i persevered. and that's the only time i use it. i don't know what it is about the EC client but it makes me dizzy so it's not an option.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
you're not alone. my first experience was similar to yours. i couldn't figure out how to get to my skills, lol. but the EC has one feature you can't get in the CC -- getting an item hue so i persevered. and that's the only time i use it. i don't know what it is about the EC client but it makes me dizzy so it's not an option.
I'll go back and look at it again for pretty much the same reason. To figure out the "hue thing" lol. But I don't think it will be "sooooon".

Gameboy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I feel I am somewhat comfortable being able to go both ways. With that said I really like the art more in the 2d version. Maybe I have not spend enoug time trying to figure it out, but macros seem to be a bit more confusing for me too.

Gamer_Goblin

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I agree with you guys on the initial shock and it not being very user friendly up front. But once you get your UI going in a way you want it and you have all your settings perfected. It's head and shoulders above CC. I don't even use Pincos and I love it. 60 FPS is the best thing... and I can loot just by right clicking. I missed the bags and it was tough getting used to grid, but grid is definitely the way to go. And you can set a loot bag to just have items go directly in it. It's very nice.

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay I was going to try the EC. Just to see how it works and stuff. So I download it, fire it up and all. HOLY CRAP! Stuff is popping up all over the place. There's like 8000 tips of the day, lol. Gumps all over the place. It's so alien compared to the CC. You wouldn't know it was the same game at first glace. I couldn't even figure out in the mass of crap on the screen how to close the client. Seriously. Don't think we should be pushing new players first experience towards *that*. I'm really not here to bash the EC. The mechanics just hit me like a confusing mess. I get that if I spent a few hours, or weeks lol, with it things would probably start to make sense. But I don't think I'll be clicking that icon for awhile. I moved it to the other side of my monitor so i don't hit it by mistake. No wonder it's so hard to get new players interested.
Recently had to make a choice of which client to download. I was always a 2d player in the past, as a typically bad decion maker i downloaded EC and instantly had the same impreesion as you. As a returning player i wouldn't recommend EC if you want to plug and play instantly. On the other hand i really didn't want to sit through another download and then figure out were to get uoa, map, and whatever else is required. After a couple days scrolling and double clicking every icon everything started making perfect sence. For a brand new young whipper snapper EC would probably be way easier to learn.

So far the features are out weighing the graphics for me. Wish there was a way to turn off earthquick, it makes me want to puke when the screen shakes.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
EC is so much easier than CC. Yeah sure, the firs ttime you load it up, you have to play around with the placement of various bars on your screen so that you can properly get the hub set up the way you want, but it's not that hard. If you're not going to invest 15-20 minutes into set up, then you're probably not prepped to invest the time into CC either.

There is no reason what so ever that new or returning players should go to an out-dated and overly complicated CC client that requires third party programs to run basic functions that the EC has.

Just like with anything in this game, a new or returning player isn't going to pick it up 1, 2, 3. There is a big learning curve with this game, and that goes beyond just the choice of client. I feel bad for ANY new or returning player who comes here to play and has no direction. It is very short-sighted to say that this is a problem related to choosing EC or CC, this is an overall issue with the game and there is simply no easy fix to it.

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lol i dont know how people can play CC, back in the day i played CC i quit and played WoW for 8 years, then i came back to UO, first client i tried as the EC, took a few minutes to figure it out and to set everything how i wanted, then i tried the CC client yea no, instantly went back to EC i love it, if it wasnt for the EC i wouldnt still be playing UO

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have found it strange that logout is not one of default icons and you have to go into user settings and drag the icon onto your hot bar.
I switched when t maps went random and the old runes didn't work. It did take some getting used to, but the maps can be blown up full screen and are so accurate you don't even need mining. And I couldn't live now without a full screen playing field and that zoom feature that expands your field of vision so you can see enemies from afar

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The problem with EC are all those wierd default configuration values. It was absolutely the worst with Pinco's UI. And some of those default configuration values managed to make it to the new default UI.
Don't get me wrong, the new UI is an incredibly HUGE improvement over the old one and Pinco did a fantastic job there, but a few things he really pushed too hard. I.e. legacy containers with grid as default :eek:
(As well as some new bugs, which got introduced with the new UI and still haven't been fixed.)

But nevertheless, it is a huge improvement and worth spending half an hour to discover play around with the configuration, because everything is very flexible and configurable.
It is like with every new software, you have to iron out all the quirks and once you got used to it, you can't imagine why you have liked that older version (personal experience, no guarantee, that will happen to you as well :p)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please could somebody explain how they get "dizzy" or "motion sickness" from using the EC? I only had an eye test last month and my eyes are fine. Is it only people with eye problems who get these issues or are you using a monitor that was built in the 1980's or something?

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have found it strange that logout is not one of default icons and you have to go into user settings and drag the icon onto your hot bar.
I switched when t maps went random and the old runes didn't work. It did take some getting used to, but the maps can be blown up full screen and are so accurate you don't even need mining. And I couldn't live now without a full screen playing field and that zoom feature that expands your field of vision so you can see enemies from afar
A lot of the stuff in EC is not intuitive, I'll give ya that, but like others have said, the benefits far outweigh the negatives in my book. I honestly don't think I could go back and play the CC anymore, I do use it to stock vendors because that's one thing the EC is definitely not good at, but there again, if everyone had EC you'd just stock your vendor in grid and powie, done. One thing that never happens in EC that happens in CC a lot is losing an item under something in your bag, if you lose something in EC it's definitely you overlooking it, not that it's hidden. Pluses versus minuses win in my book!!

Oh and for the no icon for logout, ESC brings up the menu that gives you the log out choice, one easy button, but yeah took me a while to figure that out too.

Thoronnar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It took me years to get used to EC. And it is better, much better than CC. It is just a matter of getting used to it. I wouldn't have probably made the change to EC if I didn't have too. But to make CC fully compatible with today's gameplay you need UO assist, and you have to pay for that, all other free tools such as runUO, EasyUO, etc... are illegal (we all know why). Another problem I have with the CC is that if you have a big high resolution monitor (mine is ultrawide 27in) the game window is just way too small; o it is like you have this tiny game up in the far corner of the screen, so I find it hard to focus on the game.

I started by playing PvM on EC and PvP en CC. Now I do both on EC, it really is better. I do miss the graphics of CC though, it is like playing on a very nice painting. I am not a fan of the enhanced graphics.

Deep Ellum Dan

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I feel I am somewhat comfortable being able to go both ways. With that said I really like the art more in the 2d version. Maybe I have not spend enoug time trying to figure it out, but macros seem to be a bit more confusing for me too.
So...you say you go both ways

Sent from my 0PCV1 using Tapatalk

Gamer_Goblin

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Please could somebody explain how they get "dizzy" or "motion sickness" from using the EC? I only had an eye test last month and my eyes are fine. Is it only people with eye problems who get these issues or are you using a monitor that was built in the 1980's or something?
Earthquake shakes your screen. It doesn't make me dizzy or motion sick. It does get annoying. Although while seeing it in a champ spawn I thought it was cool and thought it was happening as the Champ Spawn progressed.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did - I sorted it. I turned off 'footsteps'. Don't ask me why but the footsteps sounds being out of synch with what I was seeing was causing it. I haven't looked back since I turned them off and play EC all the time now.

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do miss the graphics of CC though, it is like playing on a very nice painting. I am not a fan of the enhanced graphics.
To a certain extent I also miss the CC graphics. TBH everything paperdoll related looks way better in the CC. All of the original mob graphics are also far superior, dragons, demons, frenzied ostards, horses/nightmares, giant serpents, you name it. But there are also some mob graphics which are absolutely ugly in the CC. I.e. the cu-sidhe, it looks like crap in the CC, like it way more than in the EC.

One can easily see, that UO is 18 years old and during its time it had way too much and too different graphics artists working on it. It simply doesn't feel like it is all of a piece, neither in the CC nor in the EC.

I think, the one thing in the EC, which took me the longest to get used to, is the scaling of graphics, which always results in blurry images. But I even managed to get used to that too...

It was a long and difficult road of getting used to the EC, but it was all worth it. The only thing I can say to the CC users is, if you want to give EC a try, don't give up fast. Try it regularly. Take the time to set up the client to fit your needs.

PurplePotion

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Like many, UO popped my mmo cherry, but over the years I've played around a lot. WoW, Rift, Eq2,Ffxiv, ect. Coming back to the CC on UO was a nightmare for me. I installed it first because it's what I was used too. However after playing other mmos, the classic client seemed way to outdated and clunky. Anyone who has played other games will identify much better with the EC. I couldn't imagine logging into a game with black borders and no hotbars in this day and age. While I will always hold a special place for CC, I'm all for the EC. At the OP, take it in small doses. Take one day to set up hotbars, Another to rearrange the Windows, and turn off the outdated help gumps!

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do agree the EC does take some time to setup and get going. The "out of the box" layout is pretty dam awful.

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also what often gets fogotten is, that the default zoom will be slightly off, resulting in i.e. a 80x80 pixel tile not displayed as 80x80 on your screen. This is so annoying and completely ticks me off. But theres a formula to set the zoom manually in the config (Hope, that formuly is still accurate):

Zoom = (height - 3) / 62 (https://stratics.com/threads/zoom-math.188861/)

Should you like that zoom setting, also make sure, not to have zoom in & out on your mouse wheel (which is the default, i think), so you don't change your zoom accidentaly.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also what often gets fogotten is, that the default zoom will be slightly off, resulting in i.e. a 80x80 pixel tile not displayed as 80x80 on your screen. This is so annoying and completely ticks me off. But theres a formula to set the zoom manually in the config (Hope, that formuly is still accurate):

Zoom = (height - 3) / 62 (https://stratics.com/threads/zoom-math.188861/)

Should you like that zoom setting, also make sure, not to have zoom in & out on your mouse wheel (which is the default, i think), so you don't change your zoom accidentaly.
Doesn't hitting the * key sort this out now?

Thoronnar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
To a certain extent I also miss the CC graphics. TBH everything paperdoll related looks way better in the CC. All of the original mob graphics are also far superior, dragons, demons, frenzied ostards, horses/nightmares, giant serpents, you name it. But there are also some mob graphics which are absolutely ugly in the CC. I.e. the cu-sidhe, it looks like crap in the CC, like it way more than in the EC.
Cu Sidhe, unicorn, ki-rin (oh god, the paper horse), turtle dragon, etc... All the new stuff they add to UO looks like crap on CC. They make a cheap looking 2-D cartoon with no shadows, and paste it there... I am talking old UO. The dragons on CC look amazing, the horses, the paperdoll, the character, the armors, swords, all the colors. It is a beautiful 2-D world. Most of the new monsters look pretty bad, and better on EC.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Earthquake shakes your screen. It doesn't make me dizzy or motion sick. It does get annoying. Although while seeing it in a champ spawn I thought it was cool and thought it was happening as the Champ Spawn progressed.
Although I love EC and Pinco's for the functionality that CC does not even have with tools, I hate Earthquake effect with a passion. It is a cool effect but it becomes annoying very quickly. It also can cause you to misclick, so it's a functional impairment as well.
For those who consider switching to EC, I'd like to list a couple of features that are essential to me (some of these rely on Pinco's):
1. Automatic pet power calculator built in to the lore gump. It's a life saver when you are being chased by a GD and want to decide quickly whether to kill it or tame it.
2. Crafting carpal tunnel relief with "make max" and "make number" buttons.
3. Collapsible toolbars. I am a soulstone ***** and I can play a single character with 3 different templates depending on target and mood. I have toolbars for each template and I collapse the ones I am not using.
4. Loot/bag/chest sorting - being able to quickly ID arties in a pile.
5. Item search by name or a quality in a container. Find all the SSI rings in a treasure chest for example.

The list can go on. Like many, I think CC's artwork is superior, but at some point the gap in functionality just outweighs the aesthetics.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
At the end of the day, no one is playing Ultima Online for the graphics.

Neither client's graphics are anything to write home about in the modern-day video gaming world. As a matter of fact, when I try to introduce this game to other gamers, the low-end graphics on both clients is usually the first critique they give and use to immediately write off any chance they will consider playing the game. I can't count the amount of times I've heard something along the lines of: "I'm not going to play some 20 year old game with graphics that looks like Super Nintendo". There's really no response to it, so I usually laugh it off but always feel a bit sad that its the most common reason I get from a potential player who just immediately dismisses UO.

In short, anyone sticking to one client for graphics alone is deluding themselves.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought pinco's developer was going to work with the UO team to add all the features to the EC.

http://www.guain.it/public/uotempla...-is-going-to-happen/page__pid__3189#entry3189

I am mainly interested on the pet calculator thing, I don't think this was added to the EC, or has it? I haven't tried.
Man keep up! This was ages back. :D

He worked with them on the current "default EC" and still has his own UI which works along with that now. For the new animal lore feture you need Pinco UI. Its not built into the default EC.

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please do not post the names or specifics of illegal third-party programs.
The only reason to use CC is CHEATING.
To use [redacted] and all other illegal progs you MUST use CC cause there is no version of that progs for EC.
EC got ability to built a lot of macros's what unable in CC and VERY usable but not illegal ( no autoheal....)

Last edited by a moderator:

Thoronnar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Please do not post the names or specifics of illegal third-party programs.
Man keep up! This was ages back. :D

He worked with them on the current "default EC" and still has his own UI which works along with that now. For the new animal lore feture you need Pinco UI. Its not built into the default EC.
Ty. I am getting old.

To use [redacted] and all other illegal progs you MUST use CC cause there is no version of that progs for EC.
EC got ability to built a lot of macros's what unable in CC and VERY usable but not illegal ( no autoheal....)
Cocaine1??

yeah... lots of people use CC so they can autoheal and use other PvP tools with [redacted]. But don't generalize, I know many people who truly like CC, they're used to it, and they do not have any interest in cheating.

Last edited by a moderator:

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A lot of the stuff in EC is not intuitive, I'll give ya that, but like others have said, the benefits far outweigh the negatives in my book. I honestly don't think I could go back and play the CC anymore, I do use it to stock vendors because that's one thing the EC is definitely not good at, but there again, if everyone had EC you'd just stock your vendor in grid and powie, done. One thing that never happens in EC that happens in CC a lot is losing an item under something in your bag, if you lose something in EC it's definitely you overlooking it, not that it's hidden. Pluses versus minuses win in my book!!

Oh and for the no icon for logout, ESC brings up the menu that gives you the log out choice, one easy button, but yeah took me a while to figure that out too.
As for stocking venders in EC you go to your actions, there you will find a icon that allows you to switch your bags between CC and EC just drag that to your action bar for when ya stock your venders thats what i do

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There are 101 thing I could list as reasons to NEVER go back to the CC.... from running the EC with Pincos' UI
  • First and foremost is having the pet power calculator and all the lore information on ONE page in the EC
  • Second doing T-Maps and the ability to zoom and match up the maps 100% with out failing most the time being able to hit the chest first crack
  • MIB's automatically being plotted on the map when you open them.... no having to put each and everyone into the co-ordinates and such on UO Automap/Cartographer
  • Crafting menu improvment So much less clicking.
  • Ease of swapping out both my weapon and talisman and even quiver in one click. I have settings for each of the slayer talismans, spellbooks and weapons held by my characters
  • Ability to "plug and play" a profile by just coping one you like or making what I call "Base" templates I have one for Mages, one for Dexers and one for Bards. I can set up a new character on a new shard in just 30 seconds or less with all the macro's and settings I prefer
  • ZOOM... being able to zoom and make larger ANYTHING on the screen from my paperdoll to my pack... to the smallest icons.
  • Being able to see what ANYONE is wearing and if it is in need of repairs at a glance without having to mouse over each and every item
  • Looting gold off the ground after a champspawn... *Scavenge all is your friend or enemy depending on how you use it.* You do have to watch in becoming very quickly overweight
  • Looking at loot on a corpse or vendor EC vs CC.... CC it's sift through a big ass pile of crap where often especially on your own corpse.... what you are looking for is buried like your ring always going under a runebook for some dumb reason... EC having everything in it's square and a square for everything..... awesome! List mode for vendor seaching is totally awesome... NO matter how sloppy the vendor stocks it.... it's always in a nice list for you.
  • Looting... right click boom done... or looting something special make a macro for it... Someone posted a really awesome video on using the looting agent...
  • Always having my spells on the screen and in nice neat arrangements. No sifting through my pack and finding a book to get a spell it's on a hot bar... and that hotbar isn't always accidentally getting closed.
While yes the whole thing can be a bit overwhelming and many do complain about the motion sickness... I have found that turning off the footsteps (as they are horribly out of sync) and turning off shadows can help.

As for the "Earthquake shake"..... I also loathe it..... believe it or not it was WAY worse to begin with... I remember complaining about it... it's a "feature" I wish I could remove as it is extremely annoying and make's it VERY hard to target anything or move properly when people at EM events and such are spamming it... it can make you want to retch...

And when I get to feeling a bit better... (I just had surgery on my foot today) So I'm a tad out of it... But anyway when I'm feeling a tad better I am always willing to help anyone who honestly wants to give the EC a go help. I will keep a standing offer to join you in a vent or mumble or Team Speak to help teach you all the things I can as far as settings and improvements and use and such to make the EC less "bulky" and in your face annoying.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EC users can "cheat" using many programs ect so before you make those statements you should know what youre talking about

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
EC users can "cheat" using many programs ect so before you make those statements you should know what youre talking about
People cheat no matter what... look at any popular game and someone has developed a hack or cheat for it... and found every exploit they can...

Now IMO doing that just makes you a loser... but maybe that's just me.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As for stocking venders in EC you go to your actions, there you will find a icon that allows you to switch your bags between CC and EC just drag that to your action bar for when ya stock your venders thats what i do
Yes I know that but it is not the same and messes up the bag placement when people look at it in CC. If you use Pinco's you don't even have to pull the action into a hotbar, the option for grid, list and old backpack is simply a green button to the top right of the gridpack and list and on the bottom of the backpack.

And you know you guys are talking about earthquake and I never see that shake anymore, I wonder what I did. I WILL tell you however, about a month ago I bought a new computer which is to me, top of the line, best I could afford and has an EVGA 960 video card along with SSD and gaming motherboards and 4790k processor. I was amazed when I started using it, a lot of those problems you all are talking about no longer exist to me.
But as a lot of you say, there are still some fixin' to be done, last night I couldn't carve my pumpkins and see what i had carved in grid form and when i switched to backpack they were so small my poor ole eyes just couldn't distinguish which ones they were. I could enlarge the pack but when I make it bigger I can't pull anything out of it or move anything around in it, can only do that at default level. My fountains of life are still disappearing regularly and some of the animal/monster graphics are horrible and quite a few other glitches but all in all as I've said before, good stuff outweighs the bad for me.

Oh and Malag, you could NOT believe an EM event the first time I went with the new comp, I FLEW around. The opening of the bag when it was my loot also opened a lot faster but the public corpse was still a problem, it did open but it took a while and when it did people are pulling out of it which makes the loot inaccessible to me, when they're pulling stuff I can't pick anything up. I sure hope someday they fix this but it looks like we just have to live with it. I have no problem now with corpses from peerless, Exodus, Scalis etc, they boom open immediately and that's one feature I don't think I could give up, the loot sort - gotta love it.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@Parnoc totally know what your talking about with the public corpse... I've worked with the DEVs on it @Kyronix and @Bleak have tried and tried to "fix" the issue... also dying can still take up to a min or so to complete and the death effect to take place which is a LONG time at an EM event...

My only suggestion is that Tuesday when we have our event on GL's that Bleak and Kyronix attend using the EC one in Default and one with Pinco's and try to open the "Boss" public corpse while in the EC as soon as it turns Public and see for themselves what a MAJOR issue it is. That is the only way I think they will get a better understanding of what is going on.

The other thing I find EXTREMELY annoying is that after someone uses "Animate Corpse" on something it makes it so it no longer shows as a corpse at all or dynamic object.... so getting it's "bar" to open the corpse is nearly impossible.

There is also the issue that if you build a house in the EC and then go into the CC and try to do anything to the roof with roof-tiles the two clients don't "match" heights of tiles to one another.

Thankfully the issue with trading between CC and EC users is "fixed" ish.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I hope ya feel better soon, MalagAste.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Really the only derailing is being done by the "who can cheat" posts. It really is not relevant to this topic and thread that I am enjoying.

This may very well be a record in the making. It was a nice discussion.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
First and for most I could care less which client you use just so long as you play UO.
That being said I have a sight stigma where believe it or not I can watch screens refresh so I have to have very high refresh monitors and being deaf really throws off my balance and trying to watch the constantly moving EC give me headaches and a queasy stomach.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EC genuinely gives me a migrane and sore eyes, probably my bad eyesight but for the same reason i can't play other modern games...

plus the game even in CC is only a shadow of its former self pre AOS as it is and a lot of the reason why i play is nostalgia of the good old days! Classic Client is the only true UO