• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transfer Tokens not working??

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Last 3 days i've tried to move from Legends to Atlantic. The only shard that ever pops up that I can move to is Great Lakes??? Is this going to get fixed? i Only moved to Legends to grab stuff I left behind months ago. Now I cant Get back to ATL? If im stuck here, ill quit lol. Legends is dead and i dont want to be stuck here.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just xferred about 4 hours ago to Atlantic, with shard-shield tokens.... didn't have any problems.

Edit: I was going from Lake Superior to Atlantic

Last edited:

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Last 3 days i've tried to move from Legends to Atlantic. The only shard that ever pops up that I can move to is Great Lakes??? Is this going to get fixed? i Only moved to Legends to grab stuff I left behind months ago. Now I cant Get back to ATL? If im stuck here, ill quit lol. Legends is dead and i dont want to be stuck here.

Are you using a shard shield token or a regular transfer token? Shard Shield tokens will only allow you to transfer to the Shard matching the Shard Shield you claimed it from.

Shadefox

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2 more people including me have issues with xfer to/from legends. Mesanna been emailed from a GM testing it with me last night, about 9 hrs ago. They are working on it

del55

Sage
Stratics Veteran
i cant move from great lakes to atlantic as well. it says destination shard is unavailable

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Same here, can't transfer from Sonoma to GL :(

mysty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
same here Legends -Drachs, paged GM and he changed token but he told me that they have to fix it

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Being a Legends player and having moved here rather recently (In the scope of how long UO has been around), I consider this a feature! :D