• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Any Eodon server births?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There were no server births that I know of, however there are a bunch of new stealables scattered throughout Eodon.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i asked the same thing last week.. last time there was the flamestike holes yes....last upgrade??

the stealables are gonna be common enough in time... the good thing for small shards is they are shard bound!!! yahhhhhaaaaa.... u gotta give the small shards some love and shard bounds means small shard love!!...

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
i asked the same thing last week.. last time there was the flamestike holes yes....last upgrade??
Last time, it was the server birth Navrey hole, right? Not sure when flamestrike holes are from...

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Last time, it was the server birth Navrey hole, right? Not sure when flamestrike holes are from...
Navrey hole is right.SA update there was a 2 for each Shard.(Shape is different)

not sure, I think Flame Strike hole when Tokuno update Server Bath.
also at the time, I saw the type displayed as "trap" hole.
it a Another type or event item?

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ahh me bad... it was the navery hole yes....maybe the flamestrike holes were form another expansion

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im not sure about flamestrike holes, but there were hundreds of lava tiles from SA release that could be picked up (most originated on catskills if i remember right) there red&yellow, look a bit different in graphic than the lava tiles that are about as common as swamp tiles.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I searched and searched but couldn't find any.