• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO.Com] Time of Legends Available World Wide

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The bard Mastery Quests are repeatable, so just do the Peace one to get a book (peace 5 mongbats in Haven). Got 10 books in 30 minutes.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A girl walks into a bar. Only half of bar visible.

.. Is this some new fog of war thing? Or just me being the first one to dare to go there in EC ;)

Attachments

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK just killed the dragon turtle champ. In the body was one loot item and 5 arrows. Erm..

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OK just killed the dragon turtle champ. In the body was one loot item and 5 arrows. Erm..
How many people were fighting the dragon turtle and on what shard did this occur? Thanks.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How many people were fighting the dragon turtle and on what shard did this occur? Thanks.
Lots, maybe 10+ on Atlantic about 15 minutes ago. I didn't do the spawn as I arrived late and champ was already up. He was max health though and I got looting rights, 1 major arty and a primer and some arrows. I'll go and try again at the next run.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
The rate of hitting yourself with the bottle in the Shadowguard bar really needs to be turned down.

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Lots, maybe 10+ on Atlantic about 15 minutes ago. I didn't do the spawn as I arrived late and champ was already up. He was max health though and I got looting rights, 1 major arty and a primer and some arrows. I'll go and try again at the next run.
That's about the size of my loot from Turtle too on Napa, :(

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So it's 7pm BST and i'm sure they are up and in the office in America.
Can we get some official word on Europa/Drachenfels on the expansion, is it even safe to play tonight with the weird bugs appearing due to us being out of synch with the main client now?
Not really cricket that you just seem to be ignoring us in Europe and concentrating on Eodon bugs.

One bug that's bothering me is my gold piles in my bank have vanished, checks are still there but the loose gold is gone (500,000 coins) and we haven't had the full patch??
are these coins gone for good?
can I expect anything else to just vanish??

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Turtle Loot seems to have improved!!
Just finished the turtle again on Napa and in loot was Tiger pelt helm, tiger pelt skirt as well as a legendary item.:)

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
One bug that's bothering me is my gold piles in my bank have vanished, checks are still there but the loose gold is gone (500,000 coins) and we haven't had the full patch??
are these coins gone for good?
can I expect anything else to just vanish??
I just checked on Europa, and all of my gold is still there in my bank box: both checks and piles of gold coins.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Did the roof again....5 people...1 artifact.

Should have been at least 2 with that many people.

Encounters are getting easier to do though but all that work for absolutely nothing is not fun.

SIDE NOTE DO NOT USE PETS ON ANON SHE LEACHES LIFE FROM THEM.
You can use them on the other three though :)

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
One year later, and 17th anniversary items are still worth zero turn in points? :(

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One year later, and 17th anniversary items are still worth zero turn in points? :(
Speaking of turn in points, I've noticed that some of the new Eodon artifacts are worth points, and some are worth none.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
@Kyronix hey man, just tried the Fountain encounter on great lakes, and it seems the spawn rate over tweaked. I couldn't complete the instance because it didn't spawn enough elementals to get the canals needed.

The previous spawn rate was fine as long as the fountain was kept to completing two of the squares. If we need to do all four with reduced spawn the encounter timer will have to be much longer to complete it.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix hey man, just tried the Fountain encounter on great lakes, and it seems the spawn rate over tweaked. I couldn't complete the instance because it didn't spawn enough elementals to get the canals needed.

The previous spawn rate was fine as long as the fountain was kept to completing two of the squares. If we need to do all four with reduced spawn the encounter timer will have to be much longer to complete it.
Yes the spawn is too slow for one person now...2 people is perfect...and you don't have to connect all 4 blocks...just the 4 spigot/spout things.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Yes the spawn is too slow for one person now...2 people is perfect...and you don't have to connect all 4 blocks...just the 4 spigot/spout things.
I know but he mentioned before that you should have to do all four blocks.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Well he's lying ;)

LOL no..we've done it 4 times already today....gonna be shadowguard champs here pretty soon lol...and we've only used the bottom 2 to connect all 4 canals together.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
OH GOD HELP I AM HAVING TOO MUCH FUNNNNNNNNn

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix How much luck is enough to make the recipe/armor drop rate not feel like a grind?

I spent three hours this morning killing tigers (~200), corpsers (~125) and vampire bats (~75) on a tamer wearing 2,060 luck suit, I used a GD to kill everything. I received zero drops.

I could have used a luck statue for an additional 950 luck, but since the effect only lasts an hour, its somewhat pointless.

The Dragon Turtle spawn isn't any better... in 12 runs (netting 4 eggs and 3 books) I've only received 1 recipe scroll (granted that's on a sampire with only 140 luck).

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix How much luck is enough to make the recipe/armor drop rate not feel like a grind?

I spent three hours this morning killing tigers (~200), corpsers (~125) and vampire bats (~75) on a tamer wearing 2,060 luck suit, I used a GD to kill everything. I received zero drops.

I could have used a luck statue for an additional 950 luck, but since the effect only lasts an hour, its somewhat pointless.

The Dragon Turtle spawn isn't any better... in 12 runs (netting 4 eggs and 3 books) I've only received 1 recipe scroll (granted that's on a sampire with only 140 luck).
The recipe drops works based on all guaranteed reward drop systems (like Treasures of Tokuno, the Legacy Dungeons, Doom, Blackthorn's etc...) You accumulate points based on the fame of the creatures you kill. Vampire bats & corpsers aren't going to provide a terribly large amount of those points. We are monitoring all artifact/recipe/armor set drops and will make changes as appropriate in the future.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The recipe drops works based on all guaranteed reward drop systems (like Treasures of Tokuno, the Legacy Dungeons, Doom, Blackthorn's etc...) You accumulate points based on the fame of the creatures you kill. Vampire bats & corpsers aren't going to provide a terribly large amount of those points. We are monitoring all artifact/recipe/armor set drops and will make changes as appropriate in the future.
This defo aint working then as i've been killing the Dragon turtle and his spawn for weeks now (were talking 100's if not 1000's of mobs now) plus I always get looting rights on the Champ himself and I have only gotten 2 recipies since the 8th Oct.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have to agree with @Slayvite. The tigers have reasonably high fame, since even at 16,000 fame, I'm still getting gain messages. Could there be a decimal point typo?

I didn't expect the corpsers and the bats to accrue many points, they're just too annoying to ignore :p

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it's about time this "counter" was added ingame so we can see where we are at. To many things now work of this "counter" and everyone has different experiences with it.
I claim this "counter" they speak about if nothing more than the RNG renamed to try and hide it.