• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying a full suit paying 100mil

Tjthunder

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Looking to buy a full studded suit with these stats:
70 DI on jewels (35 on each)
20 DCI
45 HCI
40 LMC
28 MR
50 EP
At least 40 total stat bonus
At least 40 total hp/stam/mana increase

I'm willing to pay up to 100mil for a suit with these stats.

ICQ 661003067

Mooselisted

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
28 mr?
Not even possible on just the suit.
40 str/dex/int
And 40 stam/hp/mana
Unless you're expecting arties to be included, which is just ...
Just like everyone else mentioned.. 100mil doesn't go a long way when it comes to suits.
You are going to spend a lot more than 100mil for all that even if you craft it yourself.
Unless you farm for the kits, too..
Then of course the time to do that.. Just isn't worth it.

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
It's not that expensive to craft most of the armor with runics.
Usually on my Good suits i make 30 to 50 pieces to 1. i keep before I even reforge it. then the failure rate there on getting what you need when u reforge, I with the others dont think people realizes what it takes to make decent suits, plus then u gotta make sure the resists match up. If you do that right u can add around 4 extra imbuing slots on the suit

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll make you a fully imbued suit with 35 DI Jewels for 100m. ICQ me 241837623. 8 stam/mana/2 mr/lmc/hpi on most pieces.