• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Atlantic's January 2015 Event Schedule

Fixed Schedule is awesome!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atlantic's January 2015 Event Schedule

Thursday, January 8th 2015, 8pm Eastern @ Castle Blackthorn's Courtyard
"A Shadow Remains"

Thursday, January 15th 2015, 8pm Eastern @ Castle Blackthorn's Courtyard
"The Golden Guardians"

Thursday, January 22nd 2015, 8pm Eastern @ Castle Blackthorn's Courtyard
"Death Becomes Her"

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 8pm Eastern @ Council Chambers
"Conseil du Roi"

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 8pm Eastern @ Castle Blackthorn's Courtyard
"A Plague Upon Your House"

Silentfury

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for posting the Event Schedule early in the month so I can let my fellow Guildmates know ahead of time :)

Duane I Am

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Bennu is there any way to turn off the peerless drops on the bosses? Its really frustrating to get the message and look down and see the shield of invulnerability or the other shield I got tonight sitting in your bag. Please!!!!!! Please if you can turn that off.
Great event lots of death robes handed out!

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I loved that you brought back parts of your old story arcs.
Copying and reading last nights books/clues to what is coming makes me a little nervous for one of my most favorite story arcs (Adamu Wellings)
I would love to spend some time chatting with little Charlotte and the Grande wizard THE BENNU, I am sure both could shed some light on filling in the blanks from last nights info
left for us to find
Thank you EM Taweret & EM Bennu it was an exciting & challenging event last night

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
when and where are the most current schedules??
EM Bennu no longer posts on Stratics. The current Atlantic EM event schedule is now posted on Facebook. Here is a link to it: https://www.facebook.com/uoematlantic

Atlantic events are every Thursday at 8 Pm Eastern Time, and meet at the Trammel Blackthorn's castle courtyard.