• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Anyone else transferring to Chessy?

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I got in on a ride with Scribbles. But now that the event has kind of begun I am all excited and want to bring more stuff lol. If anyone is heading over there again and has some room please let me know. I will gladly tip you for a ride or if there are a few other people still needing a ride maybe we can all go in on a xfer token together. Let me know please and Thank you.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My Chesapeake shard shield should be making a new token within the next day or two (hopefully). When it does I'm happy to bring over as much as possible for people from Atlantic. I will also bring an Atlantic token or 2 to help everyone get their stuff back home.

I have no idea exactly when the shield will make the token though, so if you can find a ride before that definitely go for it.

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
My Chesapeake shard shield should be making a new token within the next day or two (hopefully). When it does I'm happy to bring over as much as possible for people from Atlantic. I will also bring an Atlantic token or 2 to help everyone get their stuff back home.

I have no idea exactly when the shield will make the token though, so if you can find a ride before that definitely go for it.
I have a couple of Chesapeake shard shield tokens and can offer a ride as well, if needed.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I can fit maybe 50 items late tonight, lets say specifically for traders auction and silent auction items. Use the mailbox on the left at the auction house. :)

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I have 4-5 items on GL I'd like to bring over if anyone is coming from there.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
Going from Great Lakes to Atlantic in about two hours; message/icq if you need a lift. Looks like several people have trips from Atlantic to Chessyfest in the next few days if you want to get your items to Chesapeake.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
@Kolka I have a meeting from 7-9 Central time...but if you havent left by then I would love to toss u some items to ride to CHessy from ATL.

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
@Kolka I have a meeting from 7-9 Central time...but if you havent left by then I would love to toss u some items to ride to CHessy from ATL.
I can wait. Are the items coming from Great Lakes? Trip will be GL -----> Atl ----> Chessy. What leg did you need to jump on?