• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Keep on Drachenfels

Henzy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Selling a keep north of Skara Brae, between Skara Brae and Britain, in the woods. Spawn is very low, just an ogre, a troll or a harpy every now and then. Exact location: 20.33S x 30.01W Price is negotiable.
keep.jpg
check the picture.
Interested? Post here or contact me by icq: 654627372

Brockis

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
go to drachs and see for yourself...u can place a keep anywhere, selling snow to eskimos

Henzy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yes, you can PLACE a keep.......ANYWHERE??? Maybe in a lot of places, but definitely not ANYWHERE. Plus, and that's more important: when you place a keep, you need at least 562500 in your bank box. Sure for a hot-shot UO Veteran like you, with several accounts and several millions UO-gold bought for your hard earned dollars or euros, that is nothing....... But a real new player (and yes, on Drachenfels we have several of those) is happy with a keep in low-spawn area which he can buy for 10 or 100 gold coins. On the other hand there are people, who own a castle and then start a second or third account and would pay a fortune to buy a keep for that account, which is right next to the castle of their first account. So now, go to one of your five grandfathered castles and give peace to the rest of us.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, you can PLACE a keep.......ANYWHERE??? Maybe in a lot of places, but definitely not ANYWHERE. Plus, and that's more important: when you place a keep, you need at least 562500 in your bank box. Sure for a hot-shot UO Veteran like you, with several accounts and several millions UO-gold bought for your hard earned dollars or euros, that is nothing....... But a real new player (and yes, on Drachenfels we have several of those) is happy with a keep in low-spawn area which he can buy for 10 or 100 gold coins. On the other hand there are people, who own a castle and then start a second or third account and would pay a fortune to buy a keep for that account, which is right next to the castle of their first account. So now, go to one of your five grandfathered castles and give peace to the rest of us.
Thank you.
Pretty much ANYBODY can FARM 5-600k gold in no time.

Henzy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
buy a keep for 10 or 100 gold coins...good luck with that.
Hey, I'm SELLING a keep, not BUYING one and since I am the seller and UO has a free economy, I determine the price for which I sell, and yes, to a newby I would sell it for 10, or 100, or even for free!!

Last edited:

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
600k in no time? Explain please.... let me take part in your wisdom!!
Go kill swoop if nothing else. Rinse and repeat. A few days you will be all set! There are many monsters that are easy to kill that give good gold. Enough to enable someone to put up a keep in no time.

Henzy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
if u sell your keep for 10 gold why post on traders forum?
I hope you are able to read and understand what I am writing.... I have written: the price is negotiable. And I also have written, that I would even sell it for 10 gold... Now, you want to start the negotiations and start bartering or what? As you have corectly noticed, this is a TRADERS forum.... And I trade a house so for me, this is the place to be, but you do nothing else then post spam here...

Henzy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Go kill swoop if nothing else. Rinse and repeat. A few days you will be all set! There are many monsters that are easy to kill that give good gold. Enough to enable someone to put up a keep in no time.
Hey do you even notice, that you contradict yourself?? How can you use "no time" and "a few days" in the same phrase? "No time" for me means a maximum of 30 minutes.... A few to me is 3, so a few days to me is about 72 hours, thus 4320 minutes.... I hope you see the difference...

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
All right, folks. Anyone can sell whatever they want and ask whatever they want for it. No one is forcing you to bid. Let's get this back on track, please. Good luck and happy bidding.

Henzy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Selling a keep north of Skara Brae, between Skara Brae and Britain, in the woods. Spawn is very low, just an ogre, a troll or a harpy every now and then. Exact location: 20.33S x 30.01W Price is negotiable.
View attachment 36173
check the picture.
Interested? Post here or contact me by icq: 654627372
SOLD!!