• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying fabled fishing nets in bulk! I need lots.

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Buying fabled nets, as many as you have on atlantic or great lakes. Will pay well! Let me know please. ICQ: 66951056 thanks!

Lord Bishop

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a bunch on catskills i can move to atlantic or gl which do you perfer? it will take me a few days of transfers when do you need them by? and how much are you paying? let me know icq 6212436

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Than you need to pay on alternate servers. Cuz they go for 1.5-2m on Atl, and I sell ten to twenty plus per day @ 1m ea on my luna vendors/Atl. ( I also pay on alternate servers, and I vet shield them to atl ), but if your looking for izumo prices on atl, your "pay well" is my "stick it up your arse", grin*.

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Than you need to pay on alternate servers. Cuz they go for 1.5-2m on Atl, and I sell ten to twenty plus per day @ 1m ea on my luna vendors/Atl. ( I also pay on alternate servers, and I vet shield them to atl ), but if your looking for izumo prices on atl, your "pay well" is my "stick it up your arse", grin*.
I can buy them all over. And I can find them for 800k-1m on Atlantic vendors. Enjoy your vendor fees I suppose. *shrugs*

Last edited:

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The 800k one's were prolly my vendor when I was short a couple mil for a brac. However Now that I have obtained what I wanted, my prices on things that are a guaranteed sale, have returned to the norm.
ie: Bgs Clearance, any1 who knows of it, knows I have pretty close to the cheapest prices, and the thing will not stay stocked. Being the fact that I in-game search every item, and make my prices 30-70% value of the results.
Im not just some random jerk that runs his mouth, I actually pay attention to what things sell for.
Maybe you do find some here and there for alternate shard prices, but that's one here, one there.
I run through them constantly @ 1mil, it is a fair price, as when I do my in-game searches, I see them for 1.5+, Constantly.

Last edited: