• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How much are castles selling for these days?

Dabloon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Been an off and on player since 1998 on Chessy and remember the days when you were lucky to find a 7x7 spot. Ive never amassed the great wealth that everyone seems to have now. How much would I need to come up with for a castle? It appears there are not any spots to place one Fel or Trammel?

I see them advertised from time to time but not sure what the final prices are.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
300-450 mil for an average one in Fel and 1 bil and up for Tram. There are just numbers from ones I have seen in the past few months just to give you a basic ballpark idea. I am sure that there are others who may be able to give a more accurate price range.

Dabloon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
300-450 mil for an average one in Fel and 1 bil and up for Tram. There are just numbers from ones I have seen in the past few months just to give you a basic ballpark idea. I am sure that there are others who may be able to give a more accurate price range.
Thanks. Looks like I will remain in my 100K home. There is a castle near the compassion crossroads that has a sign saying "I bought this castle and everything in it for 20 million."