• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Closed Stratics search is busted. any estimate on if / when it will be fixed?

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
search is pretty much necessary if your trying to research rares, something i do alot. its been down like a week now. do any of the staff know when it will be available again?

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can use google to find vaguely what you're after. I have been. But it's no good at finding specific things that way.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glad I saw this thread, I was about to make a post about it myself trying to search about a certain rares price.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I have forwarded this concern to the admins.

Ron Bron

Former President
VIP
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
search is pretty much necessary if your trying to research rares, something i do alot. its been down like a week now. do any of the staff know when it will be available again?
Thanks for the report. The issue should be resolved. Please let me know if you continue to have issues.

Elenni

Stratics Sr. Leadership team member
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awesome -- Advanced Search working for me now, thanks so much! :)