• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 2 Regular Black Horses

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Interested in selling 2 regular black horses on ATL. Not sure of there worth, just came back to the game. ICQ 233305062

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These are old school factions horses looking for 100 mill each OBO. Will accept trades, looking for bulk leathers, ingots. Stat scrolls (20, 25). Multiple power scrolls (Swords, Macefighting, Fencing, Necro, Mystic, Spellweaving etc.) and transfer tokens. thanks. ICQ 233305062

Tony the Tiger!

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
If they are the pure black horses they were never faction horses. They are from something called like a Dragoon or something like that. They rode black horses, there was a bug that allowed you to dismount them and tame the horse. So these horses are transferable.

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There were also different shades from a grey to a pure black. Also there were long haired manes and short hair.

If they are pure black with long hair I would be interested.

May we please get pictures?

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
it is definitely pure black but it looks more like the short mane to me. I need to pull mine out and compare. Not home from the office for another 8 hours though.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
If they are the pure black horses they were never faction horses. They are from something called like a Dragoon or something like that.
Dragoons, they were faction mercenaries that could be hired by Minax. Also Paladins (And maybe Knights, iirc) rode them, these were mercenaries that could be hired by the True Britannians faction. So technically they are classified with faction horses, but aren't actually as strong as real faction horses, nor do they share a player bond like faction horses.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I have one myself. Wasnt sure what the value was. But yea...they aren't nearly as strong as the faction horses lol...they die in like one lighting. I used to get pissed when I would ride one during PVP...if someone dismounted you and hit your mount, it would die instantly haha.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have one myself. Wasnt sure what the value was. But yea...they aren't nearly as strong as the faction horses lol...they die in like one lighting. I used to get pissed when I would ride one during PVP...if someone dismounted you and hit your mount, it would die instantly haha.
You gotta train it up! It took me ages to GM mine though. I use a VvV mount for PvP and this old girl is now on my crafter.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
You gotta train it up! It took me ages to GM mine though. I use a VvV mount for PvP and this old girl is now on my crafter.
Lol. That would make sense. I never considered doing that. The one I got dies faster than a mongbat.