• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to receive quest from quest giver

KennyAr

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I encountered a quest giver in Ter Mur, Silem the fence. How will I be able to get the quest from him as it's not in the context menu?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I encountered a quest giver in Ter Mur, Silem the fence. How will I be able to get the quest from him as it's not in the context menu?
Double click him, it will bring up a box that says "accept" press it and you will be able to do the quest.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ok, thanks so much.

Now I gathered the items and wonder how to hand them in to the quest given?
Single click your character, then press the button that says "toggle quest item" then target the items you need for your quest, they will turn a different color. Then double click the quest giver again and it will finish the quest.