• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Yew Town Meeting, 6/25/15 8pm

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
*posted in all public areas of Yew and Aegis*

Governor Gillian Gryphon will be holding a town meeting on the evening of the 25th at 8 bells in the evening. This meeting will be held outside the Abbey main doors. Many things including the Trade deal and upcoming events will be discussed.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
added the dates to this thread for calendar display.
have fun!

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I missed the meeting. Have had some pressing issues the past few days which have kept me a bit scatterbrained.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I missed the meeting. Have had some pressing issues the past few days which have kept me a bit scatterbrained.
Real life first Aedon. We all know how it is. And Gillian's axe isn't near as big as you wife's lol

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Completely fine Aedon. As Thom said, real life first always. For yourself and others who didn't make it:

We, myself and the citizens who were present, decided that Yew will hold the Engineer's trade deal from now on. As soon as it allows me to change it from maritime when the week is up.

Next, upcoming events like Lobsterfest, Crafting Night, Sheep shearing, Tavern Night.. were discussed.

Third, Yew will be contemplating the location of the blacksmith and requesting change on this during the council meeting if possible.

Fourth, I've taken up residence next to the castle that was once the Knight's Rest. In addition there is a dock and vendor space to the North East of the Abbey along the waters edge.

For any questions, comments, or concerns.. Please feel free to contact me.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love the dock, was one of the things I had long thought Yew needed. You have a nice agenda of events upcoming, and I want to attend as many as I can. A fine start to your term, and I am sure there will be much more to come.