• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Traveling Bard's Night: May Flowers

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

With April's showers, come May flowers.

This bard's night will be dedicated to the lovely gardens in UO throughout all its vast lands. Players will be asked to speak on their memories or recollections of one of the many gardens that are out there in our world, or perhaps focus on a specific flower that brings back a memory. Tell that story!

Prizes Will Be As Follows:

1st Prize - 10 million gold & a Lt. Sash
2nd Prize - 5 million gold & a Ornament of the Magician
3rd Prize - 1 million gold & a Pendant of the Magician

Food, wine, beer and other liquors will be served at the college for all our guests.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm excited to host this in our beloved city... Britain has always been very special to us in CoD! Bard's Night will be hosted in the Bardic Collegium, of course. May 23rd at 9 PM EST! ;)

And all citizens regardless of social status are invited to join us! The grandest city of all the kingdom's land sits as a beacon of Freedom and Liberty and beckons all its citizens to follow the torch home!

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free;
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless,
Tempest-tossed to me
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

Last edited:

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's a great discussion topic that relates to this event... What are your favorite gardens or decorated outdoors areas in UO? Post screen shots!

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey guys!!!

Just friendly reminder to get your stories ready for Bard's Night! ;)

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hate i'm going to have to miss this tonight. Turns out I have to be back at work at midnight tonight so i'll be sleeping. Hope it goes well.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hate i'm going to have to miss this tonight. Turns out I have to be back at work at midnight tonight so i'll be sleeping. Hope it goes well.
Per usual Thom we can't ever coincide our schedules enough. Hehe. I can't attend the earlier events and almost always you can't attend the later events. Work sucks!!! I'll take screen shots and post them. Thanks for letting me know though!

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me know who the winners are too if you could. That way I know who is eligible for the championship in October.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you to PEC Wraith for the lockdowns and help with the deco! :)

I wish we could keep it!!! @EM Barnaby anything you can do there?

AND... the winners are:

1st place went to Tobias! Yay! Grats @Judas D'arc and thank you for coming!
2nd place went to Zachary! Yay! Grats @Armand de Romanus thank you for coming!

And 3rd place would have gone to Shenzin but he didn't stay.

Of course if we could have given a prize to a ghost!!!!! Yeah... he would have taken it! Alas... he went poof. :(

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like a nice turn out Pandy, wish I could have been there to hear the stories. Unfortunately I was playing in a concert in Bree (middle earth) with my kinships band. How do I get roped into these things?