• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My events

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Work is very busy this time of year between scheduled hours and vacation coverage. I will still be doing events as I can but will not be able to give more then a weeks notice on most of them.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No problem Thom. Just drop me a note whenever you can finalize your dates. ;)

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This month I'll only do the auction on the 20th and a 1 day fishing event that I'll have to see my schedule before I can announce a day.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Thom what I'll do is add the auction as proposed until I see a post from ya.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Thom just to be sure you're aware, Que's is doing their tavern night on the 20th at 9 pm est.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Thom just to be sure you're aware, Que's is doing their tavern night on the 20th at 9 pm est.
I had already announced it at the last auction as happening on the 3rd Wednesday of every month. I did notice Que's thanks to Gillian, but we should be done well before it opens at 9.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excellent!!! Don't mind two events in one night just still in favor of spacing them out so they don't collide is all. ;)

I wish I could make some of the earlier events but it's hard for me to do much before 9... I try to do then but it's always like rushing them and leaves me either not enough time to set up right or getting started late. I work til roughly 6-6:30 and then rush trying to get food etc. I can understand though others hosting early events if they got to be up as early as you do at times.

Just wanted to explain why I sometimes can't attend.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know what you mean Pandy, it is hard enough for me to make later events these days, Earlier ones just sail past with me waving sadly. Oh for the days when time was plentiful and my nights were my own.

Thom is your auction to support towns this time or for folks just to sell things off?

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just for folks to sell things off although if you want to donate stuff to a city you can let me know and i'll drop the gold on the stone for you if you don't want to be bothered making the trip.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm all for spacing them out myself, but I had already committed to that particular day. Unfortunately I didn't post it so there was no real way for anyone to know that wasn't there. In the future though that will be the auction's date. 3rd Wednesday of every month at 7 pm.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm all for spacing them out myself, but I had already committed to that particular day. Unfortunately I didn't post it so there was no real way for anyone to know that wasn't there. In the future though that will be the auction's date. 3rd Wednesday of every month at 7 pm.
So as I did for Ink's recurring stuff, I'll post it up on the calendar as planned and then when you make the post, I'll turn it "green" for confirmed and link it to the post like I normally do. :)