• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Afternoon, late start for me... and this darn cough won't go away, I need to stay away from Pitmuck to recover.

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning, I'm up early to teach a class at work, and now i"m going back to bed, BYE

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Myxomatosis is what's up.
OK, you made me head for a dictionary... now, are you talking about UO rabbits or UK rabbits? :rolleyes:

Edit: Bugs doesn't count, since he's an American cartoon rabbit and surely beloved by all who know him (and immune, of course, to rabbit maladies).

Last edited:

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning, it's 5am.... I should have been asleep hours ago....

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning !!

Its quite a manic one unfortunately, but I should make it through ! And theres a cold beer awaiting me on the other side !!

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Morning! Mother Goose dropped by and left a short message: "Tuesday's child is full of grace."

So... who (besides me) was born on a Tuesday? :)

Edit: If you aren't sure on which day of the week you were born, try this: http://www.dayoftheweek.org/#axzz3ZGqGLc7C

Last edited:

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Sunday! Mother Goose said "...the child that is born on the Sabbath day is bonny and blithe, and good and gay." :)
I think we can safely disregard this clear disinformation.

(I was also born on a Sunday. Ha!)

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Oh no... Mother Goose just said, "Wednesday's child is full of woe."

That's enough. I'm done with Mother Goose. :(