• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Atlantic Malas (Luna outside S. Gate) 18x18 House, Throw a stone and hit Luna!

Randal Le'Morte

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling my 18x18 "Close to Luna" house. It's just a couple screens south on the road out of town. It was beautifully designed by the previous owner and will retain it's build and deco (minus chests and gold boxes). Feel free to come tour the home, it's had 15,527 visitors since 2008 and would be a great build and location for a Rune Library or Rares Museum. I've just got myself a nice Tram Keep and a Fel 18x18, no need for this house that I'm not even using.

I'm going to auction this house, starting immediately and ending 11:59pm Eastern on 4/18/15 Saturday night. I have a good rep, but if I don't know you or if you don't know me, I have no issues with using a REPUTABLE broker that we both can find references on.

Starting Bid: 10 mil
Reserve: 150 mil
Increments: 10 mil

Auction won by SouljaSlim - 250 mil

I will not raise my reserve, but I do retain my right to lower or remove the buyout pending the auction's activities. Meaning, if the auction is moving quickly up well prior to the ending date, I reserve my right to remove the buyout and allow the auction to take it's course if a bidding battle ensues. I am also advertising this house in game. If a worthy offer comes at buyout or better, I will inform the bidders and cancel the auction. Outside of those things, it'll only get cheaper if there's no action on it unless I just decide to sit on it.
Feel free to ICQ me with any questions or if you wish to meet at the house for a tour.

Coordinates:
80o 47'N, 21o 52'W

House sign lists:
For Sale ICQ - 644946533
Owner: Randal Brandt

Attachments

Last edited:

Randal Le'Morte

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, I will accept bids from anyone with the understanding that either 1. You take into consideration my reputation and are willing to purchase items on a vendor for the fiscal part of the transaction or 2. Are willing to wait for a reputable broker that we agree upon to handle the transaction.

In the event that I do come upon either 1 a deadbeat bidder or 2. we cannot arrange agreeable transfer arrangements, the next higher bidder will be contacted and the home sold to them at their bid amount.

Fairly plain and simple :)

Randal Le'Morte

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright, I've got work in the morning, so I may not be around when you ICQ. Worst case, we can orchestrate the trade tomorrow evening after I get home from work.

Randal Le'Morte

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SouljaSlim, I'm home for the evening if you wish to message me. I have a message that I can't seem to find on my ICQ, gotta love PIA old software.