• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Cats 2010 Em Santa's sour milk container information plz

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi I cannot see how to get help on this except here. General chat did not work, no one knew. The team has removed all in game help ? : Bartman was no where to be found by me.

( I dropped my sparkling cherry juice pitcher by accident in the green santa sour milk one ( which is a container) How do I get it out?

Double click gives you the fill text. Making it a secure gives you the no access text. !@!!

I have very few Em items and would love to get the sparkly pitcher out. Any one know how?

Thank you for your time.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ty DarkWolf that does work! Caleb and Kyson Kruss of Atlantic said packy & vendor. Vnedor refused, packy did not. Ty all for help.