• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New player looking for guild

Arthen

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey all!

I use to play UO back in its prime. I've returned to the game and am looking for a group of friendly players to play with. I like roleplaying, but it's not essential.

Any guilds recruiting? :)

I am currently skilling up a bard treasure hunter, dark elf crafter and dark elf assassin :)

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
make that two, also looking for a guild
also returned to uo 2-3 weeks ago; wasted 1.5 weeks on baja, then moved to atlantic...
peace tamer, working on necro mage...

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not on Atlantic but looking for people interested in playing rp Virtue Knights responsible for one of your Kingdoms most valuable treasures.. our Princess.

If you are willing to take a look a Siege, we have a group starting now so you will be in good company. We'll get you setup with weapons, armor and training. Message me here or send me an icq [96629882] and we'll get you started,

-Lore

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@Arthen @whitesmith

Hiya, sorry I didn't see this earlier. My guild on Atlantic would be happy to recruit you both if you are interested. The guilds name is Knights Of The Valorian Order [*VK*]. We are a mainly PVM guild, but are also happy to do a little pvp or roleplay when someone is interested in it. If your interested in joining please message me here :) If you see any *VK* members on Atlantic they can easily find me for you as well.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hello CAP
I'll contact you shortly through ICQ
Just juggling some skills here and there for my tamer...
thank you
Ok :) My ICQ seems to lose messages when I'm offline, so I will probably not see it if you send it while I'm offline. I'll be on for a few hours.