• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Weird Rune's

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just going through my house and found these wondered what they are where they came from and most importantly HOWMUCH :D

Rune 1.png Rune 2.png
Both runes say the same

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
those are usually about 10m each, I have a couple. they are from a long time ago when you could use special fonts on things like house signs and runes. Sort of like the old HTML runebooks.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HTML runes that reflect the house sign. The runes do still mark that way (last I checked)... if you mark inside a house with an HTML sign.

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Heaven Owner Angel

Ive seen those runes around allot actually in peoples displays/at auctions in the past year. So is this house still up and a secret someone for those marking?

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If support can ever fix it that I can pay for my account again (card on file expired and it broke my account, cant add/edit any cc on it) I have a couple different html runes for sale...

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
HTML Runes can still be made as long as you are able to get into the House with an HTML sign. I have hundreds of these runes (mostly copies). With that said, you can no longer make HTML House signs (that i know of). I think they are a cool Part of history and will continue to grow in value as more and more HTML Houses go IDOC.

That Particular rune was from Heaven of the HOT Guild on ATL. I believe she has a memorial dedicated to her in Fel in the hot guild neighborhood (west of minoc east of yew, Below ice dungeon)

Side note. You can still make HTML book Titles and other misc objects in game.