• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Fell's Easter Event

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Word of warning, items decay much faster now than they used to. Items decay in about 45 minutes now....so....if you place your Easter bags in the cities some of them may decay before people are able to find them.

Fell

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ty for this update, I'll try to be quick about it and let people know what city it is dropped I usually drop em and tell people within a 5-10 minute radius

Fell

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Don't forget to attend the Event it Will be real fun tonight, I hope to see many people take part in this and get somthing out of it :)

Fell

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
This Saturday is the last Easter Event so be sure to make it, I'll be tossing out alot of stuff to people.

Fell

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ok, be ready at 3:30 Pm CST at luna bank to get a moongate to my easter event! Got over 100 bags to give out with prizes inside!

This Event is gonna go out with a BANG I hope to see many of you people there!