• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Fel Atlantic Keep

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's your budget? I have a fel keep on grass with nothing I front of it. It's on a holding account now which I would need to reactivate in order to trade it.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
What's your budget? I have a fel keep on grass with nothing I front of it. It's on a holding account now which I would need to reactivate in order to trade it.
You looking for in-game gold or real cash? Also may i see Location to make an offer? ICQ me 675867485

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You looking for in-game gold or real cash? Also may i see Location to make an offer? ICQ me 675867485
Items cannot be bought or sold for real cash on these forums according to the Stratics rules of conduct, and any posts related to that will be removed by a moderator.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Alter and thanks for the interest. I'll get some pics for you today. I would need to get another plot myself so I can move my stuff out of the keep.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi Alter and thanks for the interest. I'll get some pics for you today. I would need to get another plot myself so I can move my stuff out of the keep.
Add me on ICQ, I sent you a friend request