• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] A Pitcher of Water that Jesus himself turned to wine

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The title is satire, but I truly am curious if anyone can shed some light on this item.

Thank you in advance :)

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Greetings Dantes,
If you buy a bottle of wine from the barkeep, and then you take an empty pitcher, double click it, it will say "fill from what?" Target the bottle of wine, and viola ^_^

Hope that helps.
-Lady Deca

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Decadence, was trying to get your attention for quite some time at Luna Mint :p Being the curious soul I am, I did just that. Took about 2 minutes to empty the pitcher of water I purchased from the innkeeper, and then filled it from a bottle of wine and this was the result.

As you can see, it is not very similar to the picture in the original post, when the pitcher of water was emptied, it just became a glass pitcher, and then filling it with wine caused it to become a pitcher of wine. It also did not become a pinkish-red color.

Any other thoughts?

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
strange! I bought a wine bottle off of a barkeep tried it and mine came out the same hue as your first picture o_O

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
strange! I bought a wine bottle off of a barkeep tried it and mine came out the same hue as your first picture o_O
Hmm.. are you using the Classic Client? I'm using the Enhanced Client - as I'm sure you can tell by the gridded backpack and bank :p And did it name the item 'A Pitcher Of Wine' or did it retain its original name 'A Pitcher Of Water'?

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
LOL as we speak I was logging into enhanced client to try it out =)

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Okay so in EC it gives your 2nd picture result, but in classic it looks like your first picture ^_^ Great experimenting with you ^_~...
Also if you log into classic client, then it looks redish, and if you log back into EC it also looks redish, like it was altered

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was fun experimenting :) And just to confirm - the name also became 'A Pitcher Of Wine' in both Classic and Enhanced for you?

So we still have no answer on the mysterious 'A Pitcher Of Water' that Jesus himself turned to wine. Hopefully someone can shed some light on it :)

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
oh you are right, its late lol.. shall search for an answer =P

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You used to be able to fill all the bottles, jugs and pitchers from one of the many waves in the ocean and they would become colored pitchers with water, jugs with water and bottles of water. You could fill champagne bottles as well. I haven't tested in years, but I believe it doesn't work anymore. That being said, quite a few have been made (mostly to be sold as "true rares" to the uneducated or as novelties.) The pitcher with yellow liquid always amuses me. I have a set somewhere of many of them. If I happen to locate it, I'll post a screenshot.

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thanks Assia!! The sleeping dragon has a better memory than I ^_^

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk 2