• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trading my Trammel Castle N. of Skara on Great Lakes for...

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Trading my Trammel Castle North of Skara Brae on Great Lakes for a trammel Keep in a nice location on Atlantic, and perhaps, some gold. The castle is totally on grass and is a beautiful location. I only play on Atlantic now which is why I'm doing this. Send me a private message, or reply here. Thanks, sounds like a good deal (for you)! And for me of course, or I wouldn't be doing it.

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trading my Trammel Castle North of Skara Brae on Great Lakes for a trammel Keep in a nice location on Atlantic, and perhaps, some gold. The castle is totally on grass and is a beautiful location. I only play on Atlantic now which is why I'm doing this. Send me a private message, or reply here. Thanks, sounds like a good deal (for you)! And for me of course, or I wouldn't be doing it.
hi was wondering if you could tell me where in skara it is? thanks i may be interested my icq is 683696149