• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Packet Loss

kinney42

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anybody else seeing packet loss to Catskills today? I usually zero but today it is really bad.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lag was horrid on Catskills and alt yesterday....good day for trying and shopping I guess

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, there were a bunch of us at yew gate the other day. It was so bad. We were all running around in amazement on how 1998ish our speed was. It's definitely something that many people are experiencing.

@Kyronix @Bleak @Mesanna

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And now there was a revert to approximately supper time last night on cats.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Bleak looked into it last night for us. I guess they did not realize the server had dropped. Not sure. I sent an email out to Bonnie about it in hopes she would put her "on call" team on alert, so maybe that was what happened. But it was a good 4-5 hour reset?

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seems so...I was training after supper yesterday....and all the training went poof at server up !