• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Regarding the Event Scheduled for Today

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy folks.

As you will probably have noted, there is an event scheduled for later today. Sadly, due to some technical errors, that event is going to have to be postponed. I apologize for the inconvenience.

An_Imp

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Howdy folks.

As you will probably have noted, there is an event scheduled for later today. Sadly, due to some technical errors, that event is going to have to be postponed. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Of course - how convenient this inconvenience must be for the EminentMoron Barnaby! Fear you must not though, Catskillers! A JOB for you I have....an easy one it will not be, a riddle you will have to solve just to find me!

An_Imp

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
If me you wish to assist,
The lack of reward shouldn't make you mope.
Through frustration you must persist,
Find me you will at the big Telescope!

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm, I missed seeing him but followed all the clues & coordinates. Found nothing. Well, one thing in Yew and I should a took a screen shot of the place cause it disappeared :(

Side note : Where is your New Office going to be and is the New Event Coordinator going to do a Meet and Greet with us ?

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm with Bytor. We spent awhile searching the coordinates and trying to follow the clues, but nothing.

An_Imp

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
HeeHeeHee!

Seem it would that at that time and date,
You were unable to appear or show.
Such it is that you were unable to participate,
Making use of neither sword nor bow!

This hunt but a short test,
Soon it will be that you seek the rest!