• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Raising double goza mats

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are we still able to do this? Or is there some trick that I am just not remembering? These are the ones I am trying to raise and I can't seem to figure it out...

thank you as always for your help!!!!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't recall ever being able to raise doubles by themselves... would think you would have to raise two singles and place the double on top of them?

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok well I don't know what I was doing wrong earlier when I tried that but it works now...I think I've been deco'ing too long today - LOL. thanks DevilsOwn :)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ok well I don't know what I was doing wrong earlier when I tried that but it works now...I think I've been deco'ing too long today - LOL. thanks DevilsOwn :)
My guess is that the two single goza mats you used were off by 1 click up or down and that prevented you from placing a double one on them.

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe - yeah it was a long day :) I think I was cross-eyed by the end of it all

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
hehe - yeah it was a long day :) I think I was cross-eyed by the end of it all
*smiles* Understood.

BTW I like your dragons. As a fellow Dragon Cave lover I enjoy seeing them. If you need help getting some of the "rarer" ones let me know. I might be able to convince my dragons to breed you some.