• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Xferred Museum from Baja to ATL

LoneWolf/Montaj

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hey All!

LoneWolf here, just transferred all my items from Baja to ATL and have completed setting up my museum. It's on New Mag, Tram side, next to the coast between Dregg's & Scully Madison's homes. Please come check it out and let me know what you think. Not as good as many of the museum's I have seen in the past, but it's still a work in progress. Thanks to all who have helped me attain the rares I presently have.
Please Check ALL Floors! :thumbsup:
If possible, leave a comment on the bulletin board so I know you stopped by...Thanks All!

Museum.png

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome to Atlantic Sir. I guess no one told you about the Glacial Spellbook relocation fee. No worries, just come by my Luna house and put it in the mailbox, ok thanks!

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Welcome to Atlantic!
Love how you incorporated the rares within your home décor. Very well done