• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) 4th Annual Lover's Dance, 2/13 @ 8 PM EST

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Due to the decay timers, I am going to have to move this to a player house in Umbra. I hate that they changed that without taking into effect the number of events players run in the cities. I loved hosting this dance in a different city each year, last year being Nu'jelm. I hope something is done about the timers.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I loved hosting this dance in a different city each year, last year being Nu'jelm. I hope something is done about the timers.
I'm pretty sure the decay rate was decreased to stop some kind of shard crash. It was around the same time as the shard shield token dupe so decay times might of been increased due to this.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty sure the decay rate was decreased to stop some kind of shard crash. It was around the same time as the shard shield token dupe so decay times might of been increased due to this.
Yes and that was not communicated to us as a whole, I do not see it on patch notes and 50 mins is certainly NOT NEARLY ENOUGH to decorate for an event. Ambience is a huge factor for many when they host events!! They really need to fix it!