• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Premiere Auction House

Coach Craig

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
In the not so distant future we will be holding public auctions. I'll use this thread to post the dates & times as well as announcing when Vendors on the roof are restocked with goods.

Coach Craig

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
1/19/15 restocked.....
scrolls, tallys, fishing items, stat scrolls, ingots, boards, mage & necro regs, BOS, orange petals, arrows, bolts, training suits, really nice rings & braclets, enchanted apples....and much much more! Drop by and visit us. There's a message board on the roof. Leave a message if there's some thing you need but not on the vendors.

Have a great day!
Coach

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
been gone a bit where is this ??????

nm found it, you need to restock ingots LOL!!!

1/19/15 restocked.....
scrolls, tallys, fishing items, stat scrolls, ingots, boards, mage & necro regs, BOS, orange petals, arrows, bolts, training suits, really nice rings & braclets, enchanted apples....and much much more! Drop by and visit us. There's a message board on the roof. Leave a message if there's some thing you need but not on the vendors.

Have a great day!
Coach

Last edited:

Coach Craig

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
:) Thank you ... I just restocked the regs, ingots, POFs and a few other things.. Again thank you for shopping. Hope everything is fairly priced or lower. I try to sell things cheap to gain more attention to our shard. Would love to see Origin grow once again.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) Thank you ... I just restocked the regs, ingots, POFs and a few other things.. Again thank you for shopping. Hope everything is fairly priced or lower. I try to sell things cheap to gain more attention to our shard. Would love to see Origin grow once again.
Thanks Coach! Hope to see you all again and very soon.:cool: