• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Scribbles Vendor Houses

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have wanted to do this for a very long time, but have failed until recently to put together a neighborhood that makes it possible. Thank you to all that have helped me acquire the necessary houses to do this.

Houses are on ATL

I have opened two vendor houses next to my Consignment House and Transfer House on ATL.

There will be a monthly theme to dress your vendors up. There Will be 3 winners announced at the end of each month. First Getting 20m Credit towards a purchase at the consignment house. Second Getting 10m Credit towards a purchase at the consignment house. Third Getting 5m Credit towards a purchase at the Consignment House.

The Close of the new 5th Floor Auction Roof will also happen at the end of each month. This Auction will be 6 items only, and stratics only. The auction roof is located on top of my Consignment house. The auction will always be no reserve no buy out. I will post a seperate thread each month for this auction. A link to the auction is at the bottom of this post.

Also at the end of the month when winners are announced I will host a Fel House Drop Event. The winners of the vendor design will get access to the house 5 minutes before the drop but will not be able to loot anything till the house drops. You must have a vendor to receive a rune to the house drop. I will not be providing gates to the general public. They will have to find it all on their own! Perks of participating in the vendor house. :) The house will be loaded with assorted goodies and harbingers will be released as always. :)

Besides the monthly events I hope that the vendor houses will actually be kept stocked and become a great place to trade. I will be Taking weekly pictures of all loaded backpacks and uploading them here. Please avoid using containers so i can get a clean shot of everything you have. All my Brokering deals will be done here as well.

Rules.

1. Your Vendor Name will be theme appropriate.
2. Your Shop Name will be your stratics id or icq number. (this is a must in order to win)
3. Any negative action against customers, me, shop owners will result in a permanent ban.
4. You can have one Vendor per House.
5. Please feel free to load your vendors with any type of goods.
6. There are no rules in Fel, so there are no rules for a fel house drop event.
7. Winnings can be saved as long as you want. Roll over plan. :)
8. Winners will be decided by Me, based on creativity, color coordination, and my personal mood. :)
9. Vendors Will be Free of course.

February Event Schedule/Theme:

Theme: Super Heroes and Villains

Day of Events: Monday the 30th 3-30-2015

Event Day Schedule

Judging starts: 5:30pm Central Time

Vendor design Winners announced: 6:00pm Central Time.

5th Floor Auction Closes: 7:00pm Central Time

Runes passed out for the Start for Fel House Drop: 8:00pm Central Time

House Drop: 8:30pm Central Time

Here is a picture of where my houses are on ATL

zento map (2).png

Current "Rare Vendor House" Picture
rare vendor week 3.PNG

Current "Non Rare Vendor" House Picture
non rare vendor week 3.PNG

First Month Winners!
1rst month winners.PNG

First Place: @4gregu Wins 20m Towards Consignment House

Second Place: Icq - @Lady Cupcake Wins 10m Towards Consignment House

Third Place: @Richard Hill Wins 5m Towards Consignment House

If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask. This is a work in progress so please leave suggestions as well.

Consignment House link:
https://stratics.com/community/threads/scribbles-consignment-house.325108/

Transfer House Link:
https://stratics.com/community/threads/scribbles-transfer-house.325448/

5th Floor Auction Link:
https://stratics.com/community/threads/5th-floor-auction-march.336304/

Please request vendors Here, Icq - 609670565 or PM me.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks for the vendor Scribbles :) I'll do my best to keep the repair deed vendor fully stocked.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am back in town, please ICQ me or get with me here to get your vendors. Thank you!

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Still a lot of vendor spots available. also set up the 5th floor auction today. Will have a post soon on it.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Vendors are are free of course @Assia Penryn Im being pretty lenient with the definition of "rares" as most new comers would have no clue. If you will these vendors will be nice training for them. :)

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Changed some of the rules to the fel event house drop. You must have a vendor in order to receive a rune to the house drop. I will not be providing gates to it. One of the perks of having a vendor at my houses. Also there are not many spots left so please get them while you can.

Also winners of the vendor deco contest will have their character permanently put in history. I Will make a char statue of your character at one of my zento houses.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Updated. Be gone for a couple days. Thanks.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Added week 2 pictures of vendors. Please just ask if you would like a vendor. Pirate theme this month!

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Still time to get a vendor and decorate it before the day of events. Vendor owners get Exclusive access to the Fel House drop event!!!

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Events start next week. Remember you cant win anything if you dont have a vendor and you wont get a rune to the fel house drop if you dont have a vendor. Thank you.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Events start on wednesday. Good luck everyone.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Event day is today! I will be picking winners for the vendor theme contest and i will be dropping a fel house filled with goodies for those that have participated. Thank you!

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
First Month Winners have been announced!!! congrats to all. Thank you to everyone that has made the area special by participating. It really means a lot to me to see this many players actively participating!
Now on the the 5th floor auction!!! https://stratics.com/community/threads/5th-floor-auction.333596/
The Fel House Drops after the auction closes around 8:30pm central!!!

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
New Theme announced. Super Heroes!!! Also the day of events this month has been decided. It is on monday the 30th. Good luck to all. and thank you for participating.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Changed Theme to Super Heroes and Villains

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Changed the Houses. They are both now just vendor Houses. I found it was too hard to police what was "rare" or "not Rare". I will still focus the vendors towards the rares community though. Thank you. Please feel free to ask for a vendor to participate in the contests!

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This will be the last month of events. I have decided to walk away from the game slowly. After this month i will be asking people to remove their vendors. Thank you for the good times.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry to see u go man, if u plan to sell one of the zento homes i am interested in buying one.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Restless everything will be for sale in good time. going to take me a couple months to get rid of everything. The houses will go up for sale publicly on stratics, ill be sure to let you know about it. Thanks.

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:(
I'm sad to see the vendor houses and events go, as I enjoy them both. But I am even more sad to see you will be leaving the game. I understand it of course, these are trying times. I hope you reconsider my friend.