• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] My Ol'Legendary PickAxe of Death!!! 30 Splinter, 30 MA, 5 HCI, 50 DI, Battle Lust, SI 5, SR 6, Dex 4

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This Pick Axe Is Located On Atlantic

Its 1 Billion Gold, No More, No Less, It's What I Paid and I Loved Using It.

It has Disarm/Double Strike. If you Disarm them then Double Strike them it hits for just as much as an Armor Ignore sometimes More.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
really slow wep and no ssi:(
its swing speed is 3, its really ideal on a 210 stamina suit.... 210 stamina puts this at Max Swing Speed.

On top of that if your archer suit is good you have swing speed on your jewels at least 10-20%

Which with 10-20% Swing Speed....

10% swing + 180 Stam = Max Swing

20% Swing + 150 Stam = Max Swing

So unless your using it on a character that isn't in archer... and doesn't have any swing speed on the jewels then I would agree.

Make's for a great side arm just like a butcher's or warfork.

The Disarm is Ideal

the Double Strike is sexy giving you twice the chance at Hit Splinter/Hit Spells + Double damage almost doing as much as an Armor Ignore sometimes more.